Am I dreaming?

Cammie's pov:
       Did I just hear her correctly? She just asked me to be her girlfriend and that she likes me. Shannon Nicole Beveridge, my best friend since diapers, my biggest crush just asked me out. I'm speechless I don't know. What to say. I snap out of my thoughts seeing that Shans face went from really happy to worried. "Shannon... I don't know what to say.." Looking at her in the eyes, still laying on top of her. "Just forget about it cam. No need to answer" She was starting to move away from me. Before she could get away I pulled her back and kissed her and in between kisses I say "Of course" she smiles and pulls away from me. Damn I wish she didn't do that. "Really?!" She looks so happy and it's so cute. "Yes really. Getting to have my biggest crush and my best friend be my girlfriend is something I've always wanted!" She blushes and pushes my hair aside and starts to kiss me. We are making out and I let out a little moan. Shannon licks my bottom lip. I start kissing her neck and playing with the bottom of her shirt. She pulls me back up so we can kiss again. "As much as you are turning me on and I would love to continue. I want our first time to be perfect and special." She is so sweet and cute. I give her a quick kiss. "That's fine with me baby." I didn't realize what I was saying till after I said it and my face got really red. I hid my face in Shannon's neck. She kissed my cheek and whispered "it's okay princess. It was cute and I loved it" we lay there, still cuddling. Shannon is rubbing my back and I soon fall asleep.
*after the nap*
I wake up and feel arms around my waist and I roll over and see Shan asleep. God she is so beautiful. I can't believe I get to date my best friend. Am I dreaming? I give her a kiss on the nose and slowly move off the bed and go down stairs to the kitchen and make us some dinner. While I'm cooking I feel arms around me and a kiss on my cheek. I could get use to this. "No. Did I wake you up?" I say turning around put my arms around her neck. "No you didn't. I moved and didn't feel you there so I kinda got worried so I came to find you." She said the last part a little shy and put her head down. "Awe that's cute babe. I was just making us some dinner. You can go lay back down." I kiss her forehead so she would look at me. She smiled and then kissed me. "I wanna help. What are you making?" As I was waking to the shelves to get out Mac and cheese because it's her favorite and I show her the box and smile. She smiles and walks over and gives me a big hug and a kiss. We are sitting at the table eating. "Are you staying the night tonight?" I ask hoping she will say yes because that means cuddles, movies, and kisses. "Of course babe. I was just going to ask you if you wanted to watch a movie" I know why we are best friends and made for each other we literally think the same things all the time. "You read my mind." I leaned forward and kissed her. She grab out dishes and put them in the sink. She walked up to me and picked me up I had my legs wrapped around her body and my arms around her neck. We walk into my room and she lays me down on the bed but we are still holding on to each other and she leans down and we start kissing. "Or we can just do this" she smirks I pull her back to me and started to kiss her again. I'm liking this girlfriend side of Shannon. She's sweet, caring, cute (not that she wasn't those things already) and romantic. I could get use to this and I'm already starting to think about those 3 words.
--------------------------------
Short updated again guys sorry. But I hope you like it. And tell me what you think or what you want to have happen next! 🤘🏼😋