Introduction

"The English Enchantment": Book Two of "The European Euphoria" Trilogy.
Summary:
Amber Ginnifer Smith was a quiet little bookworm with a rather silenced interest in theatre. She spent her mornings doing paperwork in a government-funded office, while her afternoons consisted of writing various pages of her undiscovered novel in the local café. Her life had always been somewhat uneventful and she'd usually found herself in a disastrous situation one way or another. The shy 25 year old was used to the unsatisfying results that her future had always brought forth and she hadn't any faith that her lousy life would ever amount to anything of true worth. This had always been the case for Amber Smith, and would surly stay as such... Or so she thought. Life had been as mundane as usual... that is, until something quite extraordinary occurred, and a random mistake turned into something far greater. Could Amber have finally found someone worthy of changing her fate? Or is this yet another flaw in the dull life of a less-than-ordinary woman?
A/N: This story contains mature content and is intended for mature audiences. Therefore, reader discretion is advised. All matters and scenarios that occur between the characters in this story are complete fiction. Any names of companies and/or non-fictional persons are solely used in conformity to this story; I do not own any rights, nor claim any aspect of ownership, in regard to said companies and/or non-fictional persons. However, rights to the content and subject matter of my story belong strictly to me. Plagiarizing and/or editing my work in any way is a criminal offense and direct violation of my reserved rights; anyone who proceeds in doing so will be prosecuted and serve such consequences.
All rights Reserved ®