Chapter 10

Tao's POV

"Tao. I found who took her but I never heard of them before." Sehun taps my shoulder.

"Who?"

"Uh..the Black Sand Clan."(I got the from Ninja Assassin)

"I've heard a little on them. But that's not important where is she."

"I already put it in your GPS. So let's go."

"What?"

"Did you really think I wasn't gonna go?" Sehun walks out of the room probably to my car. I just follow. There's no use arguing.

"I can't tell if you want to get her back by how slow you're walking."

"Whatever. Let's go."

*Timeskip to when the arrive*

"Zitao. You found us fast." A man said as I got out of the car.

"Where is she?"

"No no that's not how it works." He laughs darkly. "You give me something I give you her."

"What do you want?" Sehun hit my shoulder with his and when I looked at him, he gave me a slight glare.

"I need your help."

Sehun's POV

Before I got out of the car, I called D.O. in case anything happened. He picked up right away. I put the phone in my back pocket so he could hear the conversation and got out.

"What do you want?" I hit Tao for being so straight forward.

"I need your help."

"With?"

"There's someone I would like dead. I want you to kill him for me."

"Who?"

"Your boss, Yifan."

"You're fucking crazy. I'm not killing my boss!"

"Okay. Fine. She dies." I could see Tao freeze. I nudge him again. Trying to tell him it'll be fine but he doesn't seem to understand.

'Sehun, You're good."

"Go ahead. Kill her." Tao's head snapped to me. He looked like he was about to kill me. "Let's go." I grab his arm and push him into the car. I get in the driver seat and pull out.

"Are you fucking kidding?!"

"Chill and trust me a little. Damn."

"Why should I?"

"Because I had a plan and I got your girl. Plus you didn't have to kill anyone."

"What?" I pull out the the tiny Bluetooth earphone out and hand it to Tao.

"I was in contact with D.O. And Chen. Chen snuck in and got her while D.O. was listening to out conversation."

"Why didn't you tell me?! I was about to kill you!!"

"You would've blew it. Just sit there and shut up. We are on the way to the hideout we'll meet them there."