Chapter Two

Y/N's POV

I don't know what was worse that I actually got in the car with the assassin that killed my uncle or that I fell asleep. No. The worse part was I found him extremely attractive.

When I woke up I was in a room I've never seen before. So I figured it was his room and he brought me here. With means he carried me. I blush at the thought.

Wait. What? No blushing. I'm supposed to hate him.

I start to get up but am pulled back down.

"Stay." Woah. His voice is hot after he wakes up.

"Let go." He shakes his head and nuzzles into my neck. "Really? You couldn't cuddle with your pillow instead?"

"What fun is my pillow?" I could practically feel his smirk. "And plus you are warm."

"Fine."

"Good Girl."

"Whatever."

"Enough with your attitude" he growls in my ear.

"Then let me go!!"

"I said no." Pulls me closer, "you're giving me a headache and I'm not so nice when I have one."

"Then why don't I go home and you can cuddle with me when you feel better." Please agree. Please.

"I know you are trying to trick me." Dammit!

"Fine." I relax as much as one can in this situation.

It was quite for a few minutes. So when his phone rang I jumped.

"Ugh. Really?!" He answers his phone anyway. He exchanged a few words to the person on the phone.

"I have to go. It's extremely important." He gets up and I realized that he was shirtless. He begins getting ready.

"Marcus!!" Tao calls out. A tall buff guy in a black suit walks in.

"Yes, Mr. Huang?"

"Watch over Y/N while I'm gone."

"Of course."

"What?! You can't just get someone to watch me!! I'm not five!!" Tao looks angry but trys to calm himself.

"Y/N. I know you will leave as soon as I walk out." He puts his hand on my face as he talks. "Stay here and if you need anything tell Marcus. Okay?"

"Not like I have a choice." He smiles a bit.

"Good Girl." He pats my head and leaves.

"You are the first girl he has ever wanted to stay." The man, named Marcus, said.

"Is that supposed to be a good thing?"

"Yes it is."