Ashley's Entertainment

(Buzzed Ali POV)

"I'm gonna dance with the kitty." I said taking Ashley to the dancefloor.

Ash and I danced, and Andy was spaced out. After watching him for ten minutes straight, I walked over to him.

"Hey, you haven't talked to anyone all night. What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I-I just..." He started. "I really like this girl. I hang out with her all the time. She's beautiful, and very sassy, but she's caring at the same time."

"Oh well... I can go find this girl. Who is she?" I asked scanning the room.

"Ali,"

"Hmm?"

"It's you. I really like you."

"I gotta go." I got up to find Claire. "I'll be right back."

"Claire, assistance needed." I came over to her.

"Shoot." She put her glass of water down.

"Okay, Andy just told me he likes me."

"Oh, why do you seem confused?"

"I don't know what to tell him."

"Well, do you like him?"

"A little." I blushed.

"Then take it slow. Just date, until you've made your mind."

"Thank you." I hugged her and went back to Andy.

He was looking off into the distance. He looked heartbroken, maybe he thought I just left him high and dry? He looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, I would like to get to know you a bit more. I'll date you, but we have to take it slow."

His face brightened up after I said that. We started talked about really random stuff after that.

"So, my cousin Chance wasn't pulling my leg about Lightning Thunderstein?" I was still laughing.

"Nope, it was all real." Andy laughed.

"Hey, drink a little. Have some fun!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I guess a few drinks wouldn't hurt."

"I'll order."

I came back with two electric blue colored drinks. Andy arched one of his eyebrows, as I handed one to him.

"What is this?"

"A blue monster."

We toasted and drank.

(Normal Ali POV)

Ahh! Fucking headache! I woke up to the pounding pain of a hangover.

Andy and I just talked all night. He was in batman PJs, on my floor. He looked so sweet when he slept. I walked into my bathroom to take my hangover pills. I tiptoed down the stairs and laid on the couch. Jinxx, Jake, CC, and Ashley we sleeping on the living room floor.

I flicked through the channels on the TV, then I remembered Netflix. I watched TVD. I was on season three episode two, when Andy padded down the stairs.

He sat next to me. "What are you watching?" He asked.

"The Vampire Diaries." I stated.

We watched it for a little longer then I changed it to The Secret Circle.

"How do you watch this?"

"I watch TVD because of the twisted plots, and TSC because it's interesting."