Weddings

"Claire, you look fine." I said grabbing my blabbering sister by the shoulders and shaking her.

She took a deep breath. "I know, but I just want this to be perfect."

"It will be. And if you fall, remember I'm coming down with you."

She nodded and laughed. I laughed with her and we hugged. I smoothed my dress as I walked out. Good Riddance, by Green Day played as the brides maids and groomsmen walked down the isle.

Andy and I, then Ashley and Dannie, Jake and Shady, and Sammi and Jinxx.

Ella and Jake broke up awhile ago. Don't worry, Ella got a piece of my mind.

I walked back down the isle and everyone looked surprised. I found Claire.

"Ready?" I asked.

"As I'll ever be." She smiled.

I linked arms with her and we walked out. The wedding march song thingy came on and everyone laughed when they saw what I was doing.

I kissed her check as I handed her to Seth.

"Don't hurt her." I warned.

He smiled at me and I nodded. I took my place behind her and the dude in the robe came out.

"We are gathered here today..."

Claire and Seth made their own vows.

Claire went first. "Where do I begin? Well, the first time I met you was my twenty second birthday at the amusement park. I had just got of the roller coaster and I went over to get a drink. You walked up to me and handed me a note. You were so shy." She laughed as a tear fell. "And now, here I am marrying the love of my life."

Seth began. "Well, I was going to say that I was tough and brooding, but..." Everyone laughed. "I was so nervous. I saw this beautiful goddess eating an elephant ear and drinking a lemonade. I wrote three words down on that note 'lets go out?' I never thought you'd say yes. And here I am about to tie the knot with a beautiful and amazing young woman."

Claire was full on crying as they put their rings on each other. They kissed and everyone clapped.
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"First dance!" The DJ called out.

Seth took Claire's hand and Hold On Till May, by Peirce the Veil came on for their first dance.

"Sister sister dance!" The DJ said into his mic.

I took Claire's hand and we walked into the middle of the floor.

No Matter What, by Papa Roach was the song we danced to. Claire and I kept laughing causing everyone else to laugh.

I dipped her as the song ended. 

After it ended Andy decided to make me dance. Everyone slow danced to The Mortician's Daughter.

It got a little crazy and drinks were brought out. I had orange juice, (stupid pregnancy) and was singing Perfect Drug by Nine Inch Nails with the speakers.

"Oh, and I want you. Oh, and I want you. Oh and I want you!

'Cause you are the perfect drug, the perfect drug, the perfect drug.

You are the perfect drug, the perfect drug, the perfect drug." I was dancing with Andy listening to him laugh at my jumping.

Then Stupify, by Disturbed came on after.

I watched Andy as he laughed at my failed attempts to jump around in heels. I took them off and set them in my chair.

Claire and Seth were gone at their honeymoon, and we were having an after party at Jack's house. It was huge! More like a mansion.