Panting..
Screaming..
Swearing....

What I hear almost everyday , they are annoying . why me?
God your really unfair....

__________________

"Mina!..yah! Mina!"
One of my friends yelled holding my arm , I was sitting in class, looking at nothing.
"Um?"

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing much"

"Those things again ?! ... Really Mina you should stop" she scoffed and moved closer to me.

"By the way , are we still up to the shopping later after classes?!" She cheered in excitement , I smiled nodding .

"Ayy! I knew I can count on you Mimi!!" She smiled back then went back to her seat playing with her hair.

As always once they got what they wanted .... I'm left alone.

I tuned my head to the window , I was sitting in the third table of the middle range , they are still there.

I frowned and the door flew open , I observed as the teacher got in , he looked at me standing in front of the classroom , I stood up "attention"I said ,I'm the class president after all, and the others stood up as well "bow"the obeyed then we all sat back , it may be weird to do this in university but its quite strict ..no rules breaking no rebels , just ...boredom.

______________

I got my way to the bathroom after lunch , I closed the door pulling out my not so tasty pills , I gulped 3 of them ... A lot?..I once ate 6 straight...yes I'm that desperate , if you have seen what I see , you wouldn't judge.

I looked around me , getting blurry vision again , I sigh ... This never works . I stood up in anger throwing the pills in the toilet .

"Oh ... Guess what girls, we are going shopping!!" A familiar voice cheered from behind the door.

"Really?!...let me guess Mina again?" Another responded.

"Yesss!! Its great have a naive fealthy rich friend" she laughed leaving the bathroom with her girls , I was in my place playing with my fingers out of stress again.

"urgh!.." I hissed holding my head , I quickly banged the door open going towards the sink "water.." I mumbled as my throat was going drier .

Mina...
Help me!
Mina !
Mina!!
Mina please help!!
"Aahhh!!! Leave me alone!!!" Yelled falling on the floor . holding my ears , I didn't dare open my eyes , because they were there . and once you look at their eyes .

You are done for good....

They won't stop , they will hunt you more , in your dreams
In reality.

I put my hand on the wall for support trying to run out of here. My legs gave in.

Mina..please .

You are the only one who can help us.

Mina!!!

Everything became dark all of a sudden , they were still there roaming around looking at me .

If you don't help us .... Then you shall die!!

One of them yelled

Panting..
Screaming..

It all came back again...
I closed my eyes letting my body fall on the cold hard floor.

I just want this to end.