UN

"smile to the life , life will smile to you"

that is what they always say , but why does it sound so useless ?
maybe because it is . there is no such a thing as smiling to life , even if you keep waiting it will never smile back .

that is what i learned from my life , People tell lies from time to time , but they dont know that once you tell a small lie , it can become a big one . After that they can't stop themselves but lie..again and again .

I may sound Emo or Crazy to you ..
But , believe me ..
If you could see it my way , You would've done the same ..

                        -To be continued-

I leaned back on the seat that i'm using , the wind is rushing through the opened window towards me , it was cold enough to send shivers down my spine .

i put the pen that i was writing with and closed my diary , standing up slowly towards the window .
i reached my pale small hands to the handle of my white surrended window , twisting it downwards as i closed it . the room began to feel more comfortable .

i moved back three steps , staring at the blank yet foggy window . to some , this is a door to happiness . i thought laughing off afterwards , then moved away back to my seat . i opened my diary again and smiled .

"Never give up.."