1

OLIVIA POV

Finally our graduation caps are all thrown up into the air and we all cheer! Finally done with school and all the shit that goes with it. Now I can focus on what I do best, music.

JORDANS POV

High school. Check. Collage. Check. We worked hard and graduated early, HELL YEAH! Finally we have some time to do what ever we want and focus on the band.

RILEYS POV

We threw our caps up twice. We finished school twice. Now let's go rule the world!

MYAS POV

We graduated collage today, I'm kinda upset. I know some people might not miss this but I definitely will. This place had my sports, my work and my life. I was so caught up in school, graduating early with my friends and trying to get straight A's I never had much of a social life besides with my three best friends Olivia Jordan and Riley. We have been there for each other since 4th grade when Jordan or Jojo came to our school. Since then we have never let each other down. However I'm ready to move on and hopefully move on with our band The Rejects.

OLIVIAS POV

After we throw our hats, everyone else all walked over to our families. My best friends and I stayed in our place, meet each other eyes and ran into a group hug. Wow. We have dreamed of graduating early and moving on with our band since our first year of high school. Then here we are only 5 years later, with a high school degree, a collage degree and straight A's! I mean I don't there are many 19, almost 20, year olds who have graduated collage this early.

We stood there in a hug for 10 minutes, all a crying mess since that our dreams came true. We all looked up at each other, "We did it guys. We made it," Riley cried.

"Yep," I replied as wiping a tear "our dreams came true!"

"I can't believe it, I couldn't have done it without you guys," Mya cried leaning her head on Jojo's shoulder.

"I love you guys!" Jojo replied and we all said the same thing. We go in to one last group hug till we go to our families.

~~<>~~ the next day (cause I can)

We have meeting with our manger, Amelia, at 10 AM. She said she has important news and that we need to have our passports ready. I didn't ask much about it and just listened to her. I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 9 so I have time to get ready. It I didn't take much time to get dressed, since I was just wearing black skinny jeans ripped at the knees, a gray loose top, my red and black flannel, and my black high top (or TØP should I say KNEE SLAPPER) vans. I went to the bathroom brushed out my hair and put my black SnapBack on, put on mascara, and put in my contacts cause I'm blind without them. I was just about to start my music when I heard a crash downstairs, I ran downstairs to see where the noise came from. However all I saw was my bandmate/roommate/best friend Jojo on the ground of our kitchen covered in pancake batter, in her PJ's, and pancake batter around her. "Oops," is all she could say as she looked up.

"Jordan, what the hell happened here!" I yelled.

"I'm so sorry Livy! I know you just cleaned and I thought I could make pancakes but.." She trailed off.

"It's ok Jojo, but you need to clean this up and get ready. Remember we have a meeting in thirty minutes,"

"OMG THATS TODAY!"

"Um... Yeah, Amelia even sent out an email yesterday about it too,"

"OH MY JOSH I NEED TO GET IN THE SHOWER," she yelled as she ran up the stairs. I feel bad for our neighbors who had to hear us yelling since we do live in a town house. I laughed as she almost fell the stairs going up since, again, she is cover from head to toe in pancake batter.

"You are cleaning to stairs too!" I yelled.

Ten minutes later, Jojo comes down dressed in high waisted black skinny jeans, a blue crop top, a black and white flannel around her waist and her black high top converse. Her wet pink hair in a ponytail and a black tattoo chocked in her neck. "You cleaned the kitchen?" She asked as I look at kitchen from the living room couch.

"Yeah, I needed to eat," I replied with a shrug.

"Ok, thanks. I go the stairs tho," she said as she walks in to kitchen.

"I know. I left those ,just ,for ,you," I replied in a weird voice, as I walk over to her and bop her nose. She walks away to get an apple and the oatmeal, she just made, from the microwave. We talk about what the meeting might be about till it was time we had to leave. We get everything we need aka our phones and run out the door cause we are late, like always.

Surprisingly we make in time even tho we had to run from our car, into the building and down the hallways to make it in time. We walk in to already see Mya and Riley sitting down with Amelia. "Hey guys," Mya said noticing us out of breath in the door way.

"Hola," I replied, catching my breath.

"Hi," Jojo replied, giving a weak wave.

"Hey, what did you guys do? It looks like when you guys finished the mile in middle school," Riley asked, Mya laughs at her comment. The mile was hard ok? You guys would have thought that too. I swear our gym teacher was satan with the things he made us do.

"Well we didn't want to be late, so we ran from our car alllllll the way here," I said, finally catching my breath.

"Water, please," Jojo whispers.

"Right," Mya said, as she walks to the water thingy (forgot what it is called) and gave Jojo two cups. She downed them and we took a seat.

"Ok, now that everyone is here. I have very exciting news," Amelia starts.

"My Chemical Romance is getting back together?!" Jojo pipes up.

"Sadly, no but even better," Amelia replied as I pat Jojo in the back as her hopes die once again "So you guys just released your first album and it went through the the roof with sales. So I thought you guys could open on a tour!"

"WHAT REALLY? WE ARE OPENING FOR A BAND ON TOUR?" Riley asks. Amelia nods in agreement and we start jumping up and down. WE ARE GOING ON TOUR AND WE JUST RELEASED OUT ALBUM! How could this get any better? I thought.

"However, it's not just a tour, but a worldwide tour! With a band you guys may heard of," Amelia said like she was reading my mind.

"NO WAY! Worldwide? That's crazy! But who's the other band?" I ask.

"5 seconds of summer!" Amelia exclaims.

A/N

Hey guys welcome to our new story, and I hope you like the first chapter! If you want to see more of out stories go to our personal accounts in our bio!!

- Olive and Jojo