Here We Go Again!

Hello fellow reader! Ha! Kidding its Sam. I wanted to thank u for reading this far and I promise it will get more interesting. I hope u like my style and I keep the same percabeth. I want to know feed back, so comment and vote. And don't forget to check out my other stories. Thank u and enchant!
-with love, Sam🦄 

When April got to her class, I waved her off and continued to walk to the end of the school. But I was stopped by a bunch of big guys in shoulder pads. "Looky here! We got Percy Jackass back!" The leader of  the gang flicked me in the head. One of the back row guys whistled. "Hey, look who's back!" He said. Soon, all of the members parted to make a path for someone important. A girl with beautiful, clean, tight red curls, a cheerleading uniform, and cute freckles across her nose comes strutting toward me. "Percy Jackson, my, have you grown." She said this as she fanned herself. "Who are you?" I say, completely in awe. And it's not because she's beautiful (trust me, I love Annabeth), it's because she has a face that I remember, but just can't pinpoint. "Nancy Bobofits? From Yancy Academy? Ha! That rhymes! We were close in school?" She smiled as if she was seeing an old friend rather than a person who soaked her in a fountain. "Uhh... Nancy? You have the wrong person. You bullied me for most of- I'm going to stop talking now." I glance at her to make sure she wasn't going to throw a peanut butter and ketchup sandwich at me for "old times sake"!
"Oh, that! That was us being kids! And sorry for the way I treated your friend... What's his name?"
"Grover"
"That's right! Grover! And the whole fountain thing was just a misunderstanding! I now understand that you didn't see me behind you when you turned around and knocked me over... After eight counseling sessions, but I finally understand. And that's okay, all is forgiven!" She smiled so big. "See you later!" She said as she skipped away. Nancy Bobofits, the prettiest, popular girl in school. Wow, a lot has changed. After that, one of the football players knocked me over with just a push. I could take him, but I can't get kicked out. I get up and run to science and try to put what I saw behind me. But it's hard to forget a face like hers.