Chocolate Coffee Drink

Good! Your back! I'm glad ur sticking with it! Sorry that I can't update more often but I have a life too! And what U read in a minute takes me and hour to write so... Anyway, i hope u enjoy this next part. It get boring but stick with it! And if anyone knows a place where I can get a custom silicone mermaid tail for under 900$ that would be great if u could comment below or message me or something... If it's a friend or a family member or someone u hate just tell me and I would love to learn more. THANKS! And I hope u enjoy this next part. Remember to follow me here if u enjoy the story, and follow me on music.ly by the same username. That would be great. Also the recipe for the a Nutella Ice Frappe Coffee Treat will be posted at the end of the story. Trust me, it's REALLY good! Comment, follow, read, vote, share, swim, sniffle, slightly, stiff, strip... Sorry that got weird! Enjoy the story! Love Sam! 🦄

Annabeth's POV
I wake up to blazing sun in my eyes of the open glass window. But I don't care, I roll over and lye face-first in my pillow. My head hurts and the stiff-ness of the couch is unbearable! I'm scared of the awkwardness of today when Percy wakes up. It must be around 6:30 A.M because the sun is just peeking over the horizon. I sit up and feel coolness of the white sun as the dark sky begins to be filled with its rays. I strip the blanket off and felt the sudden cold of the air around me. I drop my feet onto the thin white carpet and start to slowly lift myself off the couch. I stretch my arms up, over my head and let the feeling of relief wash over my body. I don't have to deal with school today at least. I walk into the bathroom on a hunt for some pain killers. I found Advil and I take two. Or three, or four...
I let my weight carry me into the kitchen so I could get some water. I notice that there is coffee still hot on the pot. Paul must've left already for work. I grab the coffee and pour it into the cup I was gonna use for water. I bring it back into the living room and try to sleep for a couple more hours...
...
10 min later
...
I gave up on trying to sleep. My head is still pounding after taking several Advil. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to drink coffee, if I wanted to fall back asleep. I will myself to get up and do something. As soon as my feet touch the ground a spark of energy flows through me and jolts me back to life. My head starts filling with ideas of what I could do to break the ice between Percy and I, what I'm going to do today, and when will be my next high...
But first...
BREAKFAST!
Assuming I figure out how to make pancakes, and I know Percy likes his blue. I will make a nice breakfast to break the tension. Act like nothing happened, and he'll forget everything... As smart as I am, I know that wouldn't work. But it might break the tension though. I start to rise off the couch, and an aching pain shot through my whole body. It started at the small of my back and ran up my spine, down my legs, and across my rip cage. I quickly sit back down and lift the bottom of my shirt up. I start to see a yellow-ish bruise across my back creeping up and down.
What happened yesterday?
Did I get into a fight?
Did I win?
Never mind that!
I try again to stand, slowly this time. And made it to my feet with only a slight tickle of pain. I start to walk and with every step I take, pain shoots from the source. I make it to the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. I look no different from before but the first time I got up, I didn't feel any of the pain. But this time, it shot through me like a knife stabbing me with every aching movement I take. I splash some cold water on my face. And dry it quickly leaving the tiniest of droplets on my forehead and chin. I don't dare turn on the light but yet, I can see the darkness in my eyes. Coldness they keep beneath the stormy grey color, colder than the water I just splashed upon my face. I let my gaze linger for just a moment longer until I turn away. I can't even face myself anymore. How can I face the one I truly love? I leave those thoughts aside and exit the place I want to stay and just cry, in the dark. I make my way to the kitchen, slowly and painfully. I start to rummage through all the cabinets to find just one, single pan. I don't even care if it's tiny, just one pan would be nice.
Finally, after at least 12 minutes of searching I found a decent sized frying pan in one of the lower cuburds. I find the dye along with other spices and I get to work. I know that cooking can be hard, but I also heard that it can be thought of as a science or mathematical-on hands project. So I thought it might be easier to think of it that way...
In just a few seconds, I was already flipping blue pancakes the color of my hair. I found a recipe on my phone while I make more batter (which took about 15 min since I don't know how to use a phone yet) to make a chocolate frozen coffee treat. I can whip that up for myself while I let the batter settle. I took the coffee from my cup and put it in a blender with some other ingredients, including chocolate Yum!... Then I had a sudden erg to put cough syrup in it...
But they had none strong enough so I went with the caffeine. But I did find chocolate rum in the back of the fridge (thinking its Sally stash, I wouldn't have been able to find it if I wasn't looking so hard) and threw that in as well. I didn't want to wake Percy before breakfast was made so I pressed the button, then waited, then pressed the button again. Until the ice looked smooth, I pour it into a glass and sip on the drink. I suddenly feel so much better, I shuffle through Pandora and decide to have fun with baking.
A few hours pass and I take breaks in between to play Trivia Crack on my phone. I didn't want to stop making the pancakes so they could be fresh when Percy wakes up. I also cooked eggs and Taylor ham (yes, they were blue too) and start with the pancakes again around 9:47 am. I hope Percy appreciates what I'm doing for him... I need to make things right again!

 I need to make things right again!