Part Two "Serioisly...Peaches!?!?"

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while)😞

Zaria's POV

I drag the man up stairs to my room and hit his head a few times on the way up. He grunted as I hit his head for the fifth time and I nearly dropped him. My parents were in the wine cellar, probably getting drunk as h*ll. I finally made it to my room with a total of ten times hitting his head.

'He's so heavy!' I think as I pull him up onto my futon. I grab a blanket off my bed and cover him up. Grabbing the door knob, I head down to the kitchen to grab the first aid kit and some food.

I'm in the kitchen and grab the kit from underneath the sink. I look at the food my mom made for dinner and instantly want to just shovel it in my mouth. She made Reuben sandwiches with corn on the cob and peach salad. I grab two plates and pile food on.

Carefully trying to balance the two plates, first aid kit, and two glasses of water in my hands, I make my way back up the stairs. Once in my room I sit the food and water on my desk and immediately tended to his wounds. He grunts and moans as I clean the blood and add bandages to his face and chest.

"OK, all done." I whisper to him. I decide to take my stuff and head down to the living room. I close the door and leave the man in peace.

Akura-ou's POV

I feel something soft under neath me. Maybe a bed? But how would I of gotten to one of thoseI open my eyes and light floods my vision. As my eyes adjust, I notice I am on some sort of bed. The room is obviously a girls. Dark blue walls, pink bed sheets, and a black desk in the corner. I lift my head and I see my reflection in a mirror across the room. What!?  My head and chest is covered in pale bandages.

I turn my head to the left and find a plate full of food and a glass of water. The first thing I notice on the plate...peaches!! I grab the plate and eat every single peach on there. I chug the water, not even questioning where I am or who brought me here, and feel my eye lids droop and my body start to feel like lead.

Stupid form! Needing rest all the time! So annoying. The only difference from this form and my original one, is I don't have my horns, my nails are normal, and my teeth are dull, and of course needing rest. I wonder what Tomoe looks like, without his ears or tail...I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Zaria's POV

I finished my dinner a little over a hour ago. I walk up the steps to my room and open the door. The man is sprawled out on the futon with half his body uncovered. I walk over and fix the covers. I glance at his plate, seriously...peaches. He just ate the peaches! I put the food in my mini fridge in the corner.

Well, my bed's free so I might as well sleep in itI walk over and get into bed. Before I lay completely down, I steal a glance at him. He's actually kinda cute when he's sleeping. Just as I say that he starts to snore. Of course....you know, I don't even know his name...well, I'll just ask him who he is in the morning. Then I drift to sleep.