Part Five unexpected

A/N : The video up above is the song she sings, just in case you wanted to hear it.

Zaria's POV

I walk to the stage and climb up the stairs intensely. I walk around to each of the musicians and tell them if they now the beat I want. Thank god! If they didn't know the song, I don't know what I would have done!!! I stand next to the mike and the beat starts.
Thump...
Thump...
Thump...

Then I sing.

"Scream, shout. Scream, shout. We are the fallen angels!"

I scream into the microphone, my all-time favorite song, Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides.

"We are the in between cast down as sons of war
Struck to the earth like lightning on this world we're torn" my eyes search the crowd. I found my friends, then Kirihito. In the cheering crowd, he stood still, looking at me, with some unusual feeling in his eye.

Infatuation

Akura-ou's POV

She was amazing. And her singing was beautiful. I couldn't stop staring as she sang the next lines.

"We will cause the pain of living out there, love
Take joy in who you are
We know how wings are flown

We're bored to death in heaven and down alone in hell
We only want to be ourselves"

I stared at her with amazement and , I think, infatuation. I kick my self in the a** for even thinking that. How could I, be falling for a human girl?!"

"We scream, we shout
We are the fallen angels
We scream, we shout, whoa whoa
Too lost to see the road
No need to feel this sorrow
We scream, we shout, whoa
We are the fallen angels"

Zaria's POV

I get lost in the music and start to swing my head around. I sing the next verse, and look back at Kirihito.

"Follow the morning star
On a land when darkness failed
The passion left unholy
Now you found yourself
We have nowhere to go, no one to wish us well
A cry to find a home, our stories they will tell

We're bored to death in heavens and down the alone in hell
We only want to be ourselves"

I finish the last few verses and the crowd goes nuts. I give them a curstie and head off the stage. On my way down I'm interrupted by a group of about six guys all wearing heavy black makeup. They introduce themselves as Toxic Venom, the band that was on before me. The lead singer, Jaden I believe, handed me their card and told me to give them a call sometime. He said they would try to get a meeting with their manager for me!

After meeting the band, I walked back over to my little posse. "Oh . . . my . . . god!!!" Camilia and Sara said in union. Sara grabbed my arm and looked at me, completely shocked. "OK, I knew you could sing from your brother . . . but, that!! That was amazing!!!"

"Thanks!" I turned to Kirihito. He still had that same look in his eye.

"You were wonderful." He reaches his arm out and strokes a lock of my hair. Then he does something really unexpected.

He kissed me

Sorry! This chapter was really short. I'm only writing two more parts and that will be the end of the story. I've just lost interest😑 So I hope you all enjoy!