(Twentythree.)

Watching Synea look through her purse for the thousand time, Aurek had to laugh. "What you looking for?" Smirking over at her, she been looking for whatever since they got to the house. Embracing her in his arms he tried to stop her before she looked more ridiculous than she already had.

Sitting back in his lap, "My nausea pills and my prenatal pills.. I know I put them in my purse.." Picking up her bag again, she was about to toss everything all over the bed.

Putting his head in her neck, kissing her slowly earning a moan, "Don't worry.. We'll find them.." Tilting her head he kissed her lips, then groped her breasts from her shirt. When she pushed his hands away, he looked at her strange.

"They hurt really bad.." Synea bit her bottom lip, looking into his eyes. 

Chuckling, "You mean my baby got you going through some changes already.." Aurek smiled down at Synea. Unbuttoning her pants, he placed his hands inside of them reaching for her butt bringing her close to him. "You know I missed your mean ass.." Studying her facial features wondering what their baby was gonna look like.

Frowning, she tried to get out of his arms, laughing he held on to her tighter, "But that's okay, because I love it.. That's why you having all of my twelve kids.." Aurek was clearly messing with her. Kissing her neck, he started to nibble on her spot earning a loud sexy moan. "That's what I like to hear out of you.."

Unbuttoning her shirt, then her bra he was caressing her breasts. They were a lot more perky then he remembered but he wasn't complaining. Tugging her pants down she stood in front of him with her underwear on. Praising her body her rubbed his hand over her now flat stomach. Then hooked his fingers into the sides of her panties.  It was like he was slowly unpacking a gift.

Suddenly the sound of his phone broke the moment, cursing he tried to ignore it but the person kept calling. Groaning he was rock hard and he had been waiting for weeks to tear her ass up for leaving New York without his knowledge. Holding her with one hand he reached into his pocket.

It was his mother, glancing down at Synea he put his finger up for him to take it. "Yes Moms?" Aurek watched her but she smirked at him. Unbuttoning his pants and quickly pulling down his boxers, she kept her eyes to his..

Synea leaned over and whispered in his other ear, "Keep a level conversation.. Or I'll stop and we won't finish.." Getting on her knees, she looked up at him.

"Uhh.. Yea Ma.. I'm still here.." Aurek swallowed hard when Synea put the tip in her mouth then placed him as far as her mouth allowed, while massaging his balls in one hand and played with herself with the other.

"Everything is fine Ma.." Holding on to Synea's shoulder, she wasn't easing up which earned a moan so Synea stopped, but he looked down at her with pleading eyes.

Still trying to keep a level conversation with his mother. His mom grew tired of him not saying much and ended the call, silently thanking God. Synea almost stopped a few times and his mother kept asking him if he was okay.

Aurek licked his lips then smirked down at her.. "You're a very bad girl.. But I'm gonna teach you a lesson.."

Leaning back on the dresser Aurek watched as Synea got up on the bed bent on all fours looking back at him, she spread her legs just enough apart for him to see just how dripping wet from his view it was like her pussy was taunting him. Climbing up on the bed, he dived face first into her dripping honey hole. Licking from her beginning to the end. Holding her in place he gave no mercy.

Feeling her cum on his tongue he was more then ready to coat her insides. Sitting up on his knees he gave her no time to run, he pulled her back on his aching member. Sinking deep inside of her, it was like he was home to him. Taking a deep breath, Aurek drove himself deeper inside of her.

Looking back Synea smiled at him as she noticed his eyes were closed, when she started to push back on him, instantly his eyes opened and he started to pound away reaching in front of Synea rubbing her sensitive clit. Feeling how wet she was on his finger tips, the harder he stoked.

Feeling her almost to her climax he started to slow down, "You like how this feels don't you.." Aurek asked as he grabbed a handful of Synea's hair to bring her back to whisper in her ear, hearing her moan, "Synea.. I want you to tell me how I make you feel.." Doing circles as he stoked her, he was trying to get her to admit she missed him, but she felt so good he was slowing down his own satisfaction.

Hearing her moan in response, he knew she was so close, "Tell me Syn.. Tell me how I make you feel.." Then he thrusted himself harder inside of her and got a loud moan.. Smiling down at her, he smacked her butt cheek.

Biting her bottom lip she tried to hold in her emotions about what he was doing to her but truth of the matter he was driving her insane, "You make me feel soo good.. Aurek.. Don't stop.. I'm almost there.." She reached back to make him keep going, but he grabbed her hand then reached for the other and crossed her arms behind her back, as he started to jack hammer inside of her then stopped.

"Shit.." Catching his breath he almost cummed himself, "Say it.. Because I'm running this fuck tonight and I am not gonna stop til you tell me.." He grunted as he stoked each word inside of her.

"Oh my god.." Synea yelled throwing it back at him, "I love Aurek.. Damn I love you so much.." She yelled as she was almost to completion.

Hearing her say it was like better than winning the big prize, "That's right!" Aurek yelled back at her as he deepened his stoke, and gave them the best organism they ever had..