Chapter one

" I remember when my heart broke, I remember when I gave up loving you my heart couldn't take no more of you I was sad and lonely" Keyshia Cole sung as she blasted through my speakers. I was driving home from a nice long well needed work out I been trying to keep myself busy since breaking up with my ex Jamal after finding him in bed with my sister. That night changed my whole life I almost caught as case to its been six months but it still feels like yesterday...

I had just got off a long shift at Roxy Cafe where I was a server I was tired wanted to take a shower, smoke and cuddle up next to my honey. As I pulled into the drive way of his three bedroom house I saw my sister blue Honda accord sitting outside she must be waiting for me. I killed my ignition and got out grabbed my purse and keys. I looked my door and proceed towards to the door every step I took my feet hurt I'm gone make him give me a good foot massage.

As I went to put my key in the door it open slightly that was funny. I opened the door and stepped inside I went to close the door only to almost fall over something. I looked down and saw a pair of women underwear I raised my eyebrow. I closed the door softly and crept upstairs I kicked the door open and saw my sister blood sister riding my boyfriend.

"THE HELL!" I yelled.

They both jumped and she quickly got off him and grabbed the sheet wrapping herself in it. I charged at her she ran into the bathroom shutting the door I screamed and yelled banging and kicking the door.

"Conny let me explain." Jamal said. I stopped and turned around facing him. By now he had on his boxers with his hands out. I walked up to him and slapped him in his face and pushed him on the bed.

"IT COULD OF BEEN ANYBODY BUT MY SISTER MY BLOOD SISTER AT THAT YOU GOT SOME NERVE HOW LONG YALL BEEN FUCKING!" I yelled.

He looked at me," A year." My eyes got big. I punched him in his balls and kicked the bathroom door down I grabbed her by her hair dragging her out the house she was kicking and screaming the sheet had came off she was now naked. I opened the front door dragging her outside she made so much noise neighbors came out I kicked her in her side then her face.

"I HATE YOU! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY SISTER AND YOU FUCKING MY MAN!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry." Was the last thing she said before I knocked her ass out. I sat in jail for three days my mom eventually got me out when she found out what happen she was not happy. Not at the fact I got my heart broken and her daughter fucked my man. She mad because she had to get me out of jail of course she gave me a long lecture but I wasn't hearing that shit. My sister didn't press charges instead she moved in with Jamal. When I went to get my things they was all packed up on the porch. I was so heartbroken to see my things outside and to find out she moved in its like they didn't care they hurt me. So I had grabbed all my stuff and moved in with my bff Amanda she was always there for me. I know she feels bad since she the one that set us up.

But that was all in the past its been six months I can't say I'm fully moved on but it doesn't hurt as bad as it used to. I just got used to being alone it was hard at first but now it seems so easy, plus with Amanda here makes it easy she keeps me in good spirits.

"Girl I almost ran your sister over with my car." I laughed as we walked in the house she just pulled in when I did.

"Why?" I asked.

"Ion like that bitch never have." I shrugged my shoulders.

Amanda knew my sister was sneaky and she didn't like that specially since she did come on to her boyfriend but he was a real man told her to kick rocks, then told Amanda she wanted to beat her ass I should of let her my sister tries to reach out but I ignore her she dead to me.

"Fuck her." I said sitting on the couch.

"So check it I got a invite to Mel D jam party." She said clapping her hands.

Mel D was one of the cities hottest DJ's he was our DJ Drama only the ones get invited. Not surprised Amanda did she always get special invites she was one gorgeous woman. She was 5'7 dark skinned, long curly black hair, she had the figure of a model with she came with crazy hips and a bubble butt..she wasn't much on top but her face was so pretty you barely noticed. She had these longs chocolate legs when she walked she turn heads...guys always trying to talk her but she has eyes for one man.

Me on the other hand I was a plain Jane just another regular girl wasn't nothing to special about me I was 5'5 brown skin with a curvy frame and freckles I wore glasses and kept my hair in a ponytail. Guys looked at me but for the wrong reasons. I have tired dating but it never works they either want sex or a pay master I'm neither.

"That's great." I said.

"I know cause you coming." I laughed.

"No ma'am I'm not going that ain't my scene." She rolled her eyes.

"Girl live a little you done let Jamal suck the life outta you." She said throwing her hands in the air.

"No I haven't just those parties are for girls like you not me." She slapped her thigh and laughed.

"Girl please if you fix yourself up you will be a girl like me instead of walking around here looking like yesterday, look I know you had your heart broken we all been there but its been six months this man is living his life while you sitting here miserable your giving him exactly what he wants your power time to take it back starting with this party." I rolled my eyes.

"Know he gone be there." I said.

"Even more reason to go and you gone be looking fine so it don't matter...and no buts bitch you going so gone up wash ya ass take a nap cause we going out.

I laughed and shook my head a night out might not be so bad, probably what I need to release some pressure I haven't had sex in six months and I was indeed building up pressure dancing would surely ease it. I walked upstairs to my bed as soon as I saw it I pasted out....fuck a shower...