Chapter Two

"BITCH IT'S LITE!" Amanda yelled over the loud music Drake fuck for free was playing and I had to agree it was lite. We made our way over to the bar a few guys tired to reach out for me but I rejected they ass. Amanda had me in this tight butt hugging, curve hugging red dress that had a v cut in the middle she put tape under my breast to make my boobs sit up smh. She curled my hair and applied make up I hated make up but I ain't wanna hear her bitching anymore so I let her. Not gone lie it feels good to be sexy.

"Girl ease up you look great."

"I'm fine I just ain't been out in a long ass time." She smiled

"New beginning your single, your hot, girl you can be a hoe." I laughed

"I'll never be." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Anyways let's get our drink on, dance and have a good time you out with ya girl."

"Let's do it then bih!"

We ordered Remy on the rocks I don't do chaser. After my third cup I was ready to hit the dance floor I was feeling good, looking good time to show out.

Wiz Khalifs STU was playing that my shit. Amanda and I went to the middle and started dancing I was popping, twerking and all I danced with a few guys they tired to hit on me but I wasn't drunk and half of them gone meet three other females ain't on that shit I wasn't even paying attention I was too busy having fun with my girl.

We walked back to the bar I need to sit down I was hot. She ordered us a two dollar shot I gulped mine down so did she by the time we leave I am gone be drunk.

"Having a good time ladies?" A guy asked as he approached the bar with his friend.

He was fine as hell tall, dark skinned, with waves. He was built like Trey Songs, he had white teeth and his dress game was on 1000 his friend wasn't half bad but not my type he looked like a straight up hoe.

"Yes thanks for asking." Amanda said I looked at the crowd of people dancing.

"You ladies want a drink?" He asked.

"No-." She covered my mouth and smiled

"Sure Remy no chaser." He nodded. I looked at her she smiled and watched him as he ordered our drinks no drugging us even if he did I could tell. Jamal showed me how. Not gone lie I was horny from this liquor and he came to mind I haven't had sex in six months and tbh I only wanted him he knows my body and his dick game was slamming.

"What's ya name beautiful?" He asked me.

I was in my own world thinking about Jamal, Amanda nudge me and I looked at her.

"The man talking to you." I looked at him he smiled. Them pearly whites was nice.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked.

"I said what's ya name beautiful." I watched as his friend walked over to Amanda she likes to play but they have no chance.

"Conny." I said.

"Conny, nice to meet you beautiful I'm Angel." I smiled.

"Likewise having a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah didn't really wanna come my boy dragged me out." I laughed

"Same here I was good chilling at the crib on the couch, eating Fruit Loops and watching reruns of Martin." He nodded.

"Right I love Martin I'm not much of a club person." He said sitting down next to me.

"Imma go dance OK." Amanda said to me I nodded. She walked off with dude.

"He always trying to press up on something." He shook his head laughing taking a sip of his drink. He handed me mine I took it and looked at it he laughed.