Chapter Four

I pulled up to this old warehouse kinda scared it was abandoned as fuck I started second guessing what if he try to rape me or kill me. My thoughts was interrupted by a knock on the window I looked and saw Angel telling me to get out. I opened the car door and stepped out he looked at me I guess he could sense my nervousness.

He laughed," Chill I'm not gone hurt you." He smiled.

"OK."

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and we walked inside he turned on the lights and my mouthed drop.

"Wow."

I walked in and looked around it was beautiful he was a painter and his work was beautiful he had paintings of trees, people, black people. One picture stood out when I saw it I put my hand over my heart.

"Is that me?" I asked.

"Yeah I painted it the night I left the club you was so beautiful I had to put it some where so I put it here this is like my home away from home where I can be me." He smiled.

"Kinda creepy lol come in here see my face?" I asked.

"I mean its beautiful I like beautiful things." I blushed

"Its nice."

"Know what's even nicer?" He asked.

"No what's that?" I asked walking around looking around.

"If I can paint the whole thing not just the face." I looked at him.

I smiled I always wanted to painted could be fun," Sure."

"Naked." I starred at him.

"Why?" I asked laughing.

"To add to my profile I painted many women naked trust you want be the first I just fine nudity to be peaceful I mean we came in this world naked right?" He smiled.

"True."

"I'm a professional honey everything you got I done seen but its up to you."

I bit down on my bottom lip and sighed," What the hell why not." I said.

I went to the bathroom and got naked put on the robe that he gave me and walked out he had a stool waiting for me and all in walked in front of him holding the robe he laughed.

"Ready." I was nervous as hell.

"Yes."

"Strip." The way he said it made my inside tingle. I slowly disrobed looking at him I watched as he starred licking his lips it kinda turned me on.

"Don't stare to hard." He smiled

"I'll try my best give me a pose."

I sat on the stool and gave him a pose. After about a hour he was done and I was stiff
I stretched and put back on the robe.

"Come see yourself beautiful." I walked over and looked at my painting he did amazing.

"You got my cheek bones." I had high cheek bones like Ciara I hated them

"That's what makes you stand out you face is perfect those high cheek bones just bring it out you should show them more like smile more cause there beautiful." I blushed.

"You been calling me that all night?" I said.

"Because its true you don't know your beautiful." I looked at him.

I giggled," I'm not beautiful."

"You are to me." He looked at me.

"Your just being nice, I never been beautiful cute but not beautiful nobody called me that expect my best friend not even my ex....hell my own mom never called me that told me I was cute but not beautiful she always told me my sister was cuter she don't like me very much."

"She's crazy cause all I see is beauty and ya ex crazy too." He walked over to me with the painting and held it to my face.

"I see it." I laughed

"Really look at it this is art, a masterpiece you have to think of yourself as one you gotta tell yourself your beautiful, you gotta love yourself ma, so here what imma do you take this home look at really look at it then look at yourself in the mirror saw way naked and all and you'll see what I see."

"And that will be?" I asked.

"Beauty."

I drove home with the painting in the back seat I couldn't get this man off my mind everything about him was fine and him painting me naked made me feel types of ways I never felt. I pulled up to the drive way and got out the car grabbing the painting Amanda was gone trip lol. As I walked up to the door I heard a car door shut I turned around and saw Angel he walked up to me.

"What you doing her-." He cut me off with a kiss it threw me off guard and I found myself rolling around with him in my bed.

He took off my clothes slowly looking at me the whole time I stopped him," I haven't showered." I said.

"We will take one together." He pulled me up, picked me up by wrapping my legs around his waist he kissed my neck as he walked into the bathroom he sat me on the sink and tongued me down I undressed him he had me so horny. He broke the kiss and turned on the shower we both stepped in the steam hit both us turning me on more in the process. He grabbed my towel and body wash and poured a good amount on my towel and rubbed me down not taking his eyes off me this was the hottest thing I ever did.

"Your skin so soft." I kissed him as he turned me around rubbing the towel over my beast letting the soap and water drip down my body. He sucked on my neck and played with my clot at the same time
I let out a low moan as he worked me over I felt my body tingle and I came hard. He turned me around picking me up sliding inside me. I threw my hear back as he held me tight slowly pushing me up and down his dick was big and long. He placed me against the wall and gave me all.

"Oh daddy." I moaned

"I been wanting this pussy since the club." I dug my fingers in his back as he went deeper.

"You have it now show me how much you want it."

Boy did we after we showered it was on he fucked the living shit outta me I loved every bit. I was riding him cowgirl style the way he rubbed my ass and smacked it turned me on more I sat up so did he, he put my legs in the air holding from from the front thrusting in me man I can back to back long and hard he then bent me over sticking his finger in my butt as he gave me crazy back shots. I rubbed my clit as I felt him grow knew he was coming he went harder coming inside me. He pulled out and let out a long hard groaned my poor girl was sore.

"Can you reach in my night stand and hand me that pill bottle." He handed me my pill bottle I opened it and popped a pill.

"O you on birth control that's awesome." He laughed out ta breath.

"I don't want kids." He looked at me.

"Really."

"Well not right now once I get on my feet and find a husband yeah but right now no."

"Good thinking I had all my kids married I didn't want to have none till I was married and I found the one, hell thought I did." He said sitting up. I sat up as well.

"Everything happens for a reason look at it this way she gave you two blessings right?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah she did best thing that ever happened to me I love my babies more then anything they my soldiers ya know."

I looked at him admiring his features he was defiantly a catch a woman would be crazy to let him go.

"Well I'm not saying your wife foolish cause I don't know her but I wouldn't of let you go you too good of a man and I can see that." He smiled looking at me.

"I can say the same." He reached out to me pulling me on his chest he ran his hands through my hair.

"Do you ever get lonely I know I do even when I'm dating I still feel lonely." He said.

"I'm always lonely." He lifted my chin.

I starred at him he rubbed the side of my face," I wanna be lonely withcha." I laughed.

"Fine by me." He kissed me, then my forehead he held me close and I fell asleep in his arms