Chapter Three

I woke up with a killer ass headache I can't never drink like that again who I'm kidding I drink. I got out of bed and walked downstairs I saw Amanda in the kitchen cooking she was drunker then me how she ain't feel like shit.

"Bitch good morning who you was fucking last night?" She asked.

"Jamal." Her fave frowned up as she sat a plate of blueberry pancakes,eggs, grits and bacon on front of me.

"The hell please tell me this was a outta my system deal."

"Yes after we was done I told him this was pretty much the last time I felt nothing but nuts."

She giggled," Your stupid so you over him, he completely out your system?" She asked.

"Yes he is." I said cutting up my pancakes.

"Good now I can set up on dates." I laughed.

"Oh no ma'am I wanna find my own man, better yet I want him to find me. I'm not ready for a relationship Amanda." I said eating my food.

"OK so then be a hoe." She said bitting into her bacon.

"I already told you no."

"Girl nobody gone judge you...but the lord." I threw a piece of egg at her.

"Shut up." She giggled.

"You work today?" She asked.

"Yup go in a 5 get off at 11." She nodded.

"OK cause I won't be here me and bae going outta town for two weeks baecation." She smiled.

"So imma be here alone for two weeks?" I asked.

"No you can invite whoever over I prefer a man." I giggled

"Naw it gone be just me." She smiled.

"Right."

I finished eating and ran back upstairs and took a shower I rolled up and lite the blunt I checked my fb it was dead. I heard Amanda yell she was leaving I said bye and just chilled on the couch watching TV till work.

"Welcome to Roxy I'm Conny your waitress for the evening would you like to hear about our specials?" I asked this elderly couple.

We was busy that night which was good which means a bitch gone make some money only three of us was on the floor that's always good. The night went by pretty smooth and quick my last table to walk in happen to be ole boy from the club I smiled a lil. I fixed my aporn and walked over. My smile faded when I saw a chick.

"Hello welcome to Roxy I'm Conny your waitress for the evening would you like to hear about our specials?" He looked at me and smiled he was a player just my luck.

"Hey you." He said.

"Hey you and pretty lady." I said smiling she smiled.

"Thank you."she said

"Will you need a few mins?" I asked.

"Yes please." She said. I looked at him and walked away she was nice. I stood behind the counter and watched them he was kissing on her all I rolled my eyes. Guess you could say I was hating not because he was with her but the simple fact at one time I was the girl getting kissed on I hated Jamal.

"Girl stop starring so hard." My co worker and friend Tiffany said laughing looking at what I was looking at.

"Man she so lucky." She rolled her eyes.

"Please don't tell me you still thinking about the clown?" She said referring to Jamal.

"No I'm talking about the cuddling and kissing that was me at one point." She laughed.