Chapter 1

Harley's POV

Ever since I saved my Puddin, life has opened some new doors for me, I feel unstoppable. Harleen Quinzel is gone for good, say hello to your new, and improved Harley Quinn!!

••

"Mistah J my feet are tired where are we going?", I complained.

My great plan to help my Puddin escape was great but I never thought on a car or something to take us to the dump part of the city out of my excitement.

"Stop your complaining, I already told you where"

I huffed and continued walking. After a while we finally reached our destination. I took a good look at the place and realised its an abandoned building, all old looking and a few plants and vines growing around the corners of the building.

"Why did you bring us here?"

"Its only temporary. We need a place to stay, because of my escape they would obviously be looking for me and now you too so we need a place to rest", it was quiet for a few seconds until he turned to me.

"Thanks pooh"

"No problem, anything for my puddin"

"Well I think it's time to hit the hay. I'm beat", I said letting out a yawn.

Once I said those words I heard something moving so I turned to just see a dark hallway. A few seconds later I thought it was nothing so I faced Mistah J but he wasn't there.

"Puddin? Mistah J?"

I was confused now and frantically looking around as I heard a few noises not knowing where they were coming from. He didn't leave me, did he? No he wouldn't do that to me.

I heard some clicks against the floor from the hallway I looked at earlier coming closer to me. I turned again and this time I was just a few feet away from two hyenas.

I was a bit scared as they gave me hungry looks. I couldn't move, I didn't know what to do, and I know I couldn't scream help.

I buffed up immediately once one of them went to pounce me. I was pushed to the floor and quickly rolled over to get on my feet. The other one ran towards me, I started running towards the hallway and into a room where I closed the door and locked it immediately.

I looked around the room to see what I can use to protect myself and found an old baseball bat. I guess that could help.

The banging from the door were getting louder and louder. I gripped the bat tight ready to hit. Just as I thought they busted the rusty door down and stood there with angry faces.

"Now if you two want to play dirty I guess we're gonna have to play dirty!"

They went to to jump at me but I thankfully got to hit one of them with the bat as they winced and fell on the floor and the other one missing me trying to not get hit by the bat.

I took my chance and ran deeper into the building. They were very close behind.

I wasn't looking when I slammed into a wall. I fell and quickly turned myself only seeing I was cornered by the two hyenas.

"Listen you two imma tell you this once and I'm not saying it again!", They still hold angry faces so I continued.

"You better back off!", I slammed the bat against the floor and the bat ended up breaking a bit.

They hold a slight fear in there eyes but quickly hid it with anger. I picked up the bat and looked at the side that broke off somehow. I quickly walked closer to them about to throw the bat at them. They quickly showed fear over my angry face and started walking backwards.

"Stay! Sit!", Surprisingly they ended up obeying me.

I kept the bat up in the air.

"Come closer to me!", Both of them were hesitant but ended up coming closer to me.

"Now sit!", They stopped walking and they quickly sat near my feet.

I slowly lowered my bat and they seemed to relax. I went to pet one but it flinched at first so I tried petting it again while I pet the other one with my other hand.

"Good babies"

I then got startled by a laugh I knew too well. I looked up in the direction I was running from before and there stood my puddin.

"You did well Harley"

"You? You did this?"

"I had to test you someway, but look! You lived!"

I was a bit angry but I decided to hide it. Hopefully if I didnt get these two hyenas to calm down he would've helped, right? I pushed the thought a side and looked at the two hyenas.

"You know they look kinda cute when they aren't trying to devour me"

"If you like them keep em I guess. I dont really need them anymore"

I looked at them both and thought of a name I could give them.

I pointed to the one who seemed to have a little more spots.

"You're Bud"

I then pointed to the other one.

"-and you're Lou"

"Great you named them, now let's go get some shut eye", Mistah J told me as he started walking into one of the rooms from a hallway.

I quickly followed behind as I saw Bud and Lou went to a corner to also get some sleep.

Oh I wonder what else is to come.