Forced to Marry Summary

17 year old Katerina Castellano was born and raised in Madrid, Spain . As the future queen & never having to worry about much . But what happens after she finds out that her both her brothers have renounced their right to the throne ? Her kingdom is going bankrupt and the only way to fix this problem is to marry another prince.

18 year old William Harrison , future king of England found out a year ago his parents made arrangements for him to marry a princess . He absolutely hates the fact that he's being forced to marry some girl . But , he must do it . Even if it means leaving his current relationship behind .

When the two meet for the first time , they find a huge amount of dislike for each other almost instantly . They can't stay in a room together without arguing . But what happens when a decade old secret is revealed and they must work together ? What happens if they slowly start in love ?

(Dear Reader,

This story will have swearing, so if you can't handle that, or if you're too young, DO NOT read this book. If you are aproximately 15+, then i do consider you old enough to read this book. This is just a slight warning, but i repeat IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE SWEARING, DO NOT READ!

Sincerely,

Karen A. )