Chapter 3: The Arrival

They went out of the house. Levi dug his hand inside his pocket, grabbing his car keys.

BEEP!

"Let's go Eren." Levi said. Eren nodded fixing the handle of his luggage, "You can leave your bag in the trunk." Levi pointed. Eren walked behind the car, while Levi went inside the drivers seat.

Eren carried his luggage which was quite heavy, placing it neatly inside the trunk. He closed the trunk and walked towards the right side of the car and opened the door. "Hurry up." Levi groaned, starting the car. Eren sat down, fastened his seatbelt and adjusted his seat.

"Well, lets go."

The car ride was long, maybe a 4 hour drive. Eren was fast asleep, leaning towards the window. The car suddenly stopped right in front of an apartment building. Eren woke up, sitting up straight while crushing his bag in surprise. Eren looked out his window, seeing the bright apartment building he asked Levi, "This is where you live, Levi-san?"

Levi turned his head and answered, "Yeah."

Eren turned his head looking at the window once again. The building was tall, bright, maybe even fancy. He thought Wow, So I'm going to be living here for the next few years. He couldn't gaze upon the building, since he lived in a small city. A small city, where there aren't that many tall buildings. So to him this was new, He quietly muttered, “Wow.” As his eyes sparkled. Levi faced him, and smiled.

Levi drove the car to the basement parking and parked his car. "Well, we can finally go down." Levi said opening the car door to his left.

Eren grabbed his things and went out, walking towards the trunk grabbing his luggage. Eren sighed, “Wait for me, Levi-san!” Levi looked back, “C'mon, keep up.” Eren stacked his bags on top of his luggage and just followed Levi.

Levi pushed the elevator button, just in time for Eren to catch up. He looked at Eren, waiting for the elevator to go down, “Hm, That's smart.” Eren looked up and said, “T-thanks... I guess?”

The elevator took a while to go down, “Must be a lot of people today.” Levi muttered. Eren looked at him, “How so?” Levi crossed his arms, “Well, there's this facility where they hold events. They have a few of them each month. And from what I saw, I guess its someones wedding today, I guess they're holding their reception here.” Eren looked up, checking how many floors, “Oh wow, this place must be really popular, huh?” 

“Yeah, I guess you could say that.”

The elevator door finally opened, and a bunch of people came out. Levi stepped back, allowing the people to get out. “Must be a big wedding.” Eren mumbled.

Once all the people got out, Levi was quick enough to catch the elevator door from closing. “Let's go.” He called. I nodded and grabbed my things and made it inside. Levi went in, pressing the 33rd button.

The building had 45 floors, so Levi's apartment must be high up. The elevator closed and there was silence. Eren looked around, trying to think of something to say. But then, he noticed something. Levi was quite smaller than he was. He giggled and found it cute... he paused and crouched down the floor, Wait, what am I thinking?! He scratched his head in confusion.

“Hey, you ok?” Levi looked down in concern.

“Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that I'm a little tired, that's all.”

Levi looked away, “Well, that's good.”

 The elevator light blinked, 33rd Floor. Levi sighed, “Finally, were here.”