Chapter 8 - Ollie to the rescue

He came into the light. I was confused to who it was. i knew it was a boy just not liam. Dacoda didnt care looking at her face however because of this i know i will get it harder.

She punched me in the stomach to get me to the floor. The. The rest of the gang kicked me everywhere posible just not my face. This was so you couldnt tell i was being bullied.

" I TOLD YOU TO STOP!" The voice said again. " Move! Dont make me hurt you, just as much as you hurt Tasha. NOW LEAVE!" They left after that. I was left on my own with this person. The voice then rang a bell I looked up and my thoughts were correct. I was Ollie! His cool clothes, sunglasses, brown blonde haira and a snap back.

I started to sit up. Confused. " O-o-ollie? Is that you?" I say.

" it is princess" ollie says with a smile walking towards me. Still confused he explained everything. Ollie said he waited outside from the moment the bell rung fo the end of the day. Ten minutes later i still wasnt there. He knew That something was wrong. So he went to find me then saw me like this and spoke up. He gave me a hug then just to let me know he was there for me.

I was caught in the moment and started to cry. I rarely cried infront of people. I usually only cry in my bedroom where i am safe however i must trust and be safe around ollie. I told evrythomg to ollie and he understood.

When i finally finished crying, ollie didnt say anything. He just listened. He just answered " shhhhhh its ok, everything is going to be better now. You have got us now my gawgeous princess." He then kissed my forehead. Perfection..................