chapter 2 - my answer to it all

A big smile came on my face. I thought I was dreaming. I even had to pinch myself just to make sure. "Yep I'm awake" I said to myself. All my life I have been dreaming of this day and now it is really happening. All i wondered is why they chose me?

Ry Ry then said," You wonder why we came. Well you sent us this letter last year saying you hated your life and the only thing keeping you alive is us. Do you remember?" He gave me the leter to read. I did remember. I wrote my heart out that day in tears hoping it would be read by them .

RyRry continued, " You also said how you live with your auntie and uncle because your parents died in a car crash. You hate it there. They treat you as a slave making you do all th housework, not giving you breaks. There is also reference to bullying and self harming. Is that true?"

" Yes it is. There I said it. No ones knows but you. I cover them up. look I'm wearing long sleeves on a hot day isn't that saying something, please please don't tell anyone."I say nearly crying my eyes out.

" We understand now dry your tears, you are safe now with us that is if you accept?" Ry Ry said to me giving me a hug.

Jordi  then continued, "We know that you can leave home next year and you sent that letter a year ago but by the way you are I gather you still want to leave home. We would have got here sooner however it took forever to get the authority. We had a tone of paperwork to fill in. Here is the paperwork, you now legally have Joey's parents as your foster parents." I looked at the paperwork, even my auntie and uncle have signed  it. They must have wanted to get rid of me big time.

"OMG! Thank you!" Was all I could say. My life has changed in seconds. They agreed that Ollie would be waiting inside one of their sports cars to pick me up after school. Perfect I thought, alone time with the lad of my dreams. They had to leave after that, but not before each of them giving me a hug.

I went back to class once they left, wondering how everyone will act when I get back to class ........