Chapter 10 - Talking about going on tour

What are w  gonna do? I mean we have a tour coming up and the girls dont know yet. W  should ask them to come with us Zayn said.

Girls can you come downstairs?

Be down in a minute.

* Girls are downstairs*

Girls we need to talk. Ok. So we have another tour coming up. WE KNOW AN  WE CANT WAIT TO WATCH YOU PERFORM!! Well instead of having to buy tickets and v.i.p passes and things do you girls maybe wanna go on tour with us ? YES I WOULD LOVE TOO BRYANNA SAID then sh  jumped on zayns lap and kissed him. OFCOURSE I WILL HANNAH SAID. YEA I WOULD LOVE  TOO BABE!!!!

Im so excited that bry said yes because if not i would  have  been heartbroken. We only have a week until tour.

*Zayn and Bryanna's POV*

OMG BABE I HAVE TO PACK !!! I NEED NEW CLOTHES AND NEW MAKE-UP!! Well then lets go to the mall. But i dont have any money :( . Well i will buy it. No i cant let you do that cause its your money. What is mine is yours. Okay babe your so sweet. LET'S GO !!!

*Harry and Hannah's POV*

Can we go to the mall to babe? Yea of course we can! My stuff is yours including my money. I don't care how much I spend a  long as its for you. I LOVE YOU HARRY!!!

*Niall and Averi's POV*

Can we go to the mall too? Yea i need some stuff as well i always like new stuff well me too !!! You really gonna spend your money on me ? Yea of course u am your my girlfriend i would do anything for you.

*At the mall*

Can we go into Victoria Secret Zayn? Yea. Promise you aint gonna mess with all the bras and panties? Yea. But if i think you will look ho  in something then im getting it for you since we all get our own tour bus. WAIT WE GET OUR OWN TOUR BUS!!??!!!????!!!! Yea we always do. THATS SO DAMN COOL!!!

30 minutes later w  leave Victoria Secret with 3 bags full of stuff. Now lets  go to Claire's. K. When we got into Claire's i went straight to the one direction things and got everything with zayn on it. a bracelet that says i love zayn malik and a necklace. then i got a pillow and a poster then the blanket and then k got the one direction zayn malik earrings. Ok babe you got enough of me. Lets pay for this and go. Ok 2 more stores  then w  can leave. We went to aeropostale and i got 5 pairs of jeans 8 shirts 3 tank tops and a pair of sweats and a matching hoodie. Ok now we gotta go to bath and body works.   I got the one direction perfume and vanilla bodywash and lotion. Ok lets find everybody and go.. ok babe :)

*after we found everybody*

Damn bry you got enough shit. yea i think so. Well Hannah you got just as much as me. And averi you did too!!! Im starving we all said. Ok lets take all the bags to the cars and go back inside and eat. Ok deal.

Yayy its time to eat!!!! Me and Zayn got Wendy's. Hannah and Harry got taco bell . And Averi and Niall got pizza.

Hey guys i made this chapter a longer  one! Hope you like it love you all!!! -Bryanna