Chapter 12 - First concert on the tour

*Harry and Hannah's POV*

Its so amazing how you guys get your own dressing room and your own tour bus. I know but sometimes its not a good thing cause fans sometimes try to get on the bus with us and it get  really crazy because they have their personal favorites of the band you know. Yea it must be hard to have some personal space when all your fans are trying to get you.

*Zayn and Bryanna's POV*

Why do you guys have your own dressing rooms? Because we like to have food fights when were all together and they were tired of cleaning all th  food up.. Oh lol Yep It was so fun. And then they gave  us all seperate buses because of it too.

*Concert time*

The boys took us on stage and introduced us to all the fans. And then they sang what makes you beautiful to us. The songs they sang were summer love , best song ever , i would , c'mon c'mon , magic , moments , one thing , one way or another and nobody compares.

* VIP room *

Some girls climbed on top of Harry and Zayn and tried to kiss them and me and Hannah grabbed them by their hair and said kiss them we fucking dare you. Woah Babe calm down Zayn said. Sorry i just get really defensive. And Harry stood infront of Hannah and the girl that tried to kiss him an kissed Hannah right in front of her.

Hey guys sorry its so short. Im trying my best. Hope you like my book so far :) -Bryanna