Chapter 7 - Moving everything in

LADIES LETS GO GET YOUR STUFF!

we're coming were coming we all 3 said. Well hurry up because you still gotta pack all of your stuff!! Ok boys we get it we get it!

*Girls apartment*

Bryanna and Zayn went to her  room. Hannah and Harry went to her room and Averi and Niall went to her room.

* Zayn and Bryanna's POV*

Jesus babe you have alot of stuff ! Yea I know. He started packing my clothes why I went and got all my toiletries and make-up and hair stuff an  put it in a bag. And the first drawer he opened was my panties and bra's and ofcourse some were of one direction and ofcourse the first one direction bra he seen was my zayn malik one!! I'm so embarrassed!!! Hey babe it's ok that you have these ! I would love to see you in it ;) !!!! Babe your so inappropriate I love it!!!!!!! Why don't we use this bed 1 last time babe? ;). OKAY!!

*Harry and Hannah's POV*

Hey babe ?Yea. Before i get the clothes out of your drawers for you is there anything one direction in them ? SHIT SHIT SHIT thats so embarrassing yes there is 3 one direction bra's then there is just one with you on it. Okay now i wont be surprised when i find them i guess… How long have you been a fan of us ? I have been a fan of you ever since you started the x-factor infact all of us girls have been. Why ? Because i was  just wondering how much you knew about us... Oh well trust me we all 3 know a shit load about you its fucking insane on how much we know about you guys. So whats your favorite color since you obviously know mine. My favorite color is red :).

*Niall and Averi's POV*

Hey babe what do you wanna do after we take all of your stuff to my the house ?Me and you should go out to see a movie. Kinda like a date. What movie should we see.. We should go see the hunger games!!! YEAA I HAVE WANTED TO SEE THAT MOVIE FOREVER. Ok done and should we go out to dinner before or after? Before!! I said quickly. Ok can't wait !!!