Chapter 2 - The Concert and The Boys

We just continued to stare into each others eyes.... Until we got pushed and fell down. They came over to us and asked  us what our names were. Zayn asked Bryanna. Harry asked Hannah and Niall asked Averi. And the best part is that's the band members that we  like too!!!!

So are you lady's gonna be watching the concert? Y..yyy...yea Hannah said.  Would you lady's rather b  on stage with us while we perform ? YES A MILLION TIMES YES * we all screamed *

And as we went on the stage that's when it happened they kissed us !!!

They began singing Summer Love. Then they sang what makes you beautiful to us they pulled us to the front of the stage and sang. Then they were singing they don't know about us. And then their last song was irresistible.

* Girls POV *

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEY KISSED US. AND I CANT BELIEVE WE GOT TO GO ON STAGE AND I ALSO CANT BELIEVE THAT THEY SANG TO US!!!! IT IS SUCH A DREAM COME TRUE!!!

* Everybody's POV *

So do you lady's wanna  go to the v.i.p room with us ? Yea that's why we got v.i.p passes when we bought the tickets.

* V.I.P ROOM *

When we got to the v.i.p room it was empty. So me , zayn , averi ,niall , hannah and harry were all alone together.

Us girls all asked what made you like us out of all the other girls that u could like?

* Boys POV *

Well when we saw you girls we were like they are amazing and beautiful. So we wanted to talk to you and hopefully hang out. Do you guys wanna go get some food?

* Girls POV *

NANDO'S !! we screamed that place has the best food ever!! Have you guys heard or even ever been to Nando's ?

* Everybody's POV *

YES NANDO'S IS OUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT TOO!!!!

Then lets go then I'm starving we all said!

When we got to Nando's Zayn ordered half of the menu and so did Niall. Harry ordered a sub. And all of us girls got a salad or a chicken salad. DELICIOUS!!! Finally after a half hour we left. Then the guys asked us if we wanted to go to their place and hang out for the night and we all said yes.

As soon as w  got to their place we rushed inside caus  it was so cold out. WOW YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE !!!! IT'S LIKE A MANSION! We know the boys said.