Chapter 6

I looked around to find myself in a white room. Fig was on the floor, I got up and walked around. I couldn't really see anything. I mean there was nothing to see. I looked down to see that my symbol that was on my arm was lighting up. It was the same color I saw in the padded room. He lift up, I brought my arm up to my eyes to get a closer look. The symbol became darker. Before it was barely seen. I guess that's why Luzandres didn't bring it up.

"Luzandra..." I heard someone whisper my name. I dropped my arm and looked around. "Luzandra..." I heard again. I was going crazy, I didn't see anybody. I ran around to see if I could find some in the clouds, but I couldn't. "Luzandra..."

"What do you want from me!?" I yelled. I was officially going insane.

"Come, Luzandra. Come to me." I heard the voice say. It was a lady like voice.

I walked slowly, through the clouds and cried out. "Where are you?' I asked.

"Right here my love." She said. I turned around to find a ghost-like lady floating in the air, she looked familiar.

"Who are you?" I asked, "Am I dead? Are you an angel?" She looked like one. She was beautiful.

"No, my child..." My child?

"Mother?" I guessed.

"Yes." She said peacefully. Her voice was calm and smooth. I could have fallen asleep, to the sound of her voice.

"What's going on?" I asked her, and a tear fell as I stood there in front of my mother.

"No need to cry. You just dreaming. There are a few hinges you need to know." She floated down to me, and touched my cheek. I felt something, something sweet yet weird. Something I only felt with Keith. Love.

"Well what is it?" I calmly asked her.

"You will serve a great loss. Someone you deeply love will die, if you do not find the purple vile." She informed me. Purple vile?

"It was in my dream!" I said. "But how do I find it?" I asked her.

"A map, the map from your dream. It's the map to the city. A place called, Vassilev, Is where you'll find it." She began to slowly fade away.

"Where's the map?" I asked. Tears fell from my face, I wept as her presence went away. I feel to my knees and cried. I cried until, I began to feel dizzy.

"In your Dreams." She last said. My dreams?

My eyes slowly opened, I looked to my right to see Luzandres pacing. Keith weeping. I opened my eyes wider.

"Why won't she wake up?" Keith asked angrily. "What did you do to her?"

"There's a process to this. Something you wouldn't understand. Why are you here anyway?" He coldly asked.

Keith gave him a cold stare then turned his face to me. His face brighten up as he saw that I was awake. "She's awake!" He said excitingly. "Don't touch her." Keith said as Luzandres ran towards me. He rolled his eyes.

"Why does this continued to happen to me?" I thought out loud. Keith put his hand in my back as I sat up. He sat next to me, and touched my cheeks.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"What happen?" Luzandres asked. I looked down. Should I tell them what I saw? What happen?

"Nothing, I have mind control." I lied...somewhat.

"I knew it!" Luzandres hosted. Keith squinted his eyes.