Chapter 4

I couldn't go to sleep, had too much on my mind. So I decided to learn some spells. One of them caught my attention. A Truth Spell. It says that when you say it, everyone around you, including yourself becomes affected. "Hey what the hell, let's give it a try." I thought. I said the spell out loud and started feeling weird. Felt all tingly inside. Made me giggle. I went outside to find everyone talking to each other.

"I really hate your sweater." One person said to another. "Shit." She whispered to herself, realizing what she said. "I'm just kidding wait, no I'm not!" she yelled. Then for some reason I orbed myself to my dad's room.

"I'm not your real father. And I don't love you." He blurted out. I stood there shocked. "Wait no yes I am." he said. "What the hell? Did you say a truth spell?" he asked. I shook my head yes, hurt at his words. I didn't cry, I just orbed myself to Keith's room. When I arrived some there girl was in there, kissing him. I was hurt. He quickly pushed her away when he realized I was in the room. At this point tears began to fall.

"I'm so sorry. She came onto me!" he explained walking to me. I know I said a truth spell, but I still didn't believe him.

"And to think I came here to tell you that I like you. You ass hole." I wiped away my tears, and orbed myself back to my room. I heard fights break out in the hall. Keith banged on the door, but I ignored it. I ignored it all. I went back to the book, and said a reversal spell. Then went back to my bed, and laid down.

How could he do this to me? I thought. He continued to knock on the door, so I got up and angrily opened the door saying, "What do you want?'

"To explain. I don't know what happen. I mean like one min I was sleep on my bed, then another she was kissing me." He blurted out.

"Then why didn't you pull away?" I yelled at him. Everyone that was in the hallway, poofed out back to their rooms.

"Because she said a spell that glued me to the floor, please forgive me." He said it a calmed tone.

I crossed my arms, and thought about it. Before I could say something he pulled me into his arms, and kissed me. I couldn't do anything else but smile. He smirked at my reaction. "Do you believe me now?" He said before hugging me.

"Whatever." I said grinning from ear to ear. "You such a bad kisser." I lied. He's an awesome kisser. The best I've ever had.

"Thank you." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes, as I realized he did it once more. I said nothing, instead I read his mind.

"She's so amazing. I'd never do anything to hurt her. I might even love her." He thought.

"Whoa buddy, let's get passed liking first." I chuckled.

He blushed, "Please stop reading my mind." He said scratching his head.

"Aww, the poor wittle baby is blushing." I squeezed his cheeks saying. He gave a 'are you serious?' type look. I laughed as he blushed more.

"Stooppppa." He whined.

"Such a baby." I said.

He rolled his eyes, "Just don't say that truth spell unless you need it please." I smiled and shook my head okay. "I have to go."I frowned. "Let's have a movie tonight though. Your room." He suggested.

"Alrighty. See ya. 8 o'clock." I pecked his lips, then closed the door. I heard him chuckle, then it faded as he walked down the hall.

I sat on the edge of my bed, and turned on the TV. Some crappy show came on. I didn't feel like changing the channel so I just left it there. I felt fat, because of the way I was sitting. Hunched over. I laughed at myself.