Chapter 2

I woke up to a big thump. I got up from my comfortable bed, and walked through the halls, trying to find out what it was. More thumps occurred, as I got closer the thumps became louder. I stopped in front of Keith's door, and held my ear. The thumping stopped and I heard footsteps. I didn't make a move.

"Now that's just wrong." he said opening the door, I quickly backed away.

"Oh, umm sorry. What was that thumping?" I shuddered, realizing that he had no shirt on. I stood there staring at his body.

"Oh that, umm sorry didn't it wake you? I was just training myself for something." He scratched the back of his head smirking, then opened the door widely, so I could come in. I walked inside, looking around. His room was like mine, but a little smaller. He had a king sized bed, a desk, book shelves that covered the walls and a 72' in plasma TV.

"Oh. Okay." I looked at a picture nearby. It was him and some other girl, he looked happy with her.

"Want anything?" he asked, putting on a shirt. Gosh he looked better with one off. Wait oh my gosh what am I saying? I have a boyfriend. Jack would kill me he found out I want staring at Keith's nice...hot sexy body. Crap.

"Umm, I have to go. Check u out ...I mean check ya later." I backed away, stumbling over something on the floor, then ran down the hallway, into the library where Jack was. I decided to check up on him, and get way from Keith. Just being in the same room with him, makes it hot in there.

He was still sleeping on the couch. He smiling in his sleep. I giggled as I watched him. I tip-toed to him to get closer. I laid my finger on his shoulder and orbed us to my room. Well maybe that wasn't a good idea.

"Oww." Jack groaned as he fell to the floor. I was trying to get him on the bed, but I was off about a foot...or two. "What the hell?" he shouted. "Where am I? How did I get here?"

"Sorry, I orbed you." I bit my lip as he got up from the floor.

"Orbed?" he asked, looking like a confused soul.

"Yes-"

"Wait, another power?" He rubbed his temples, and signed. "I'm never going to get use to this...oww" he limped over to my bed and sat down.

"I thought I healed you..." I said thinking out loud.

"Yeah well, not well enough." He said sounding like a smart ass.

"Well, then let me heal you."

"No." he snapped. "I mean, I'm fine it's just my ankle. I'll be fine. Don't worry." he gave a fake smile, but I can see the pain in his eyes. Why won't he let me heal him?

I walked towards him, sitting on my bed and stared at him.

"What?" he gave a puzzled look.

"Nothing, I'm just trying to figure you out. Why won't you let me heal you?" He looked around the room, like as if he was trying to find an answer.

"I just don't. Come on, let's cuddle." He said lifting himself up, to where my pillows where and lay down. I followed behind him and laying my head on his chest. I felt him looking down at me so I blushed. Why am I always blushing around him? I chuckled, and closed my eyes. I was trying to go back to sleep but I could not. "Hey you still up?" he asked, running his fingers through my hair.

"Yeah." I looked up at him, "Can't sleep?" He shook his head no. "Yeah me neither." I lie back on his chest, coming as close as I could. Jack had one of his hands behind his head, and the other holding me by my side. For some random reason, I began to smile. When I looked up at him, his eyes were open but he did not yet realize that I was looking at him. He looked like if he was in deep thought. "Jack?' I said trying to get his attention. "Jack?" he didn't hear me the first time.