8...Forgiven!

~Jada's POV~
I wake up to see Michael staring at me.

"Good morning." He whispers.

"Morning, Michael." I whisper back.

"Um, last night. I was thinking everything through and I decided that I will forgive you." He says and I smile widely.

"Really? You will?" I ask.

"Yes. I watched you sleep and I thought about how long it took me to get you back and how much I love you. Jada, I don't wanna lose you again. So, you are forgiven." He says.

"Aww, Michael." I smile and lean in to kiss him.

I roll onto my back as the kiss starts to get heated and he climbs on top of me. He slides his tongue into my mouth and grinds himself against my womanhood.

"Mm, Michael." I whimper onto his lips.

He slips his hand into my pyjama shorts and, since I'm not wearing panties, he immediately starts drawing circles on my folds with his long, cold fingers.

I feel his fingers go between my folds and trace from my clit to my wet entrance.

He smirks against my mouth as he feels my wetness on his fingers.

"Wet for me, baby?" He whispers seductively.

"Mhm.." I whimper, nodding as he pinches my clit.

I feel him insert 2 of his fingers inside of me while his thumb continues to play with my clit.

"Mmm! Michael!" I moan, arching my back.

He thrusts his fingers inside of me faster and soon, I feel like I'm about to explode.

"Cum for me, babygirl." He whispers.

"MmmMichael!" I whimper as I squirt all over his fingers.

He places his fingers in his mouth and sucks on them, moaning.

"Delicious."

He pulls off my shorts and soon, I feel his head between my legs and he's licking my womanhood.

"Ahh, Michael! Yes!" I moan.

I run my fingers through his hair as he gives me the best head I've had in a long time.

"Oooh, yes! I'm so close! Ah, Michael!" I moan and right afterwards, I squirt into his mouth.

"Mmm, girl you're so fucking delicious." He moans.

"Ewwwwwwww!" We hear and we both look at the doorway to see Hope standing there.

She runs away just as Michael covers me up.

"We'll continue where we left off later." He winks and I smirk.

We get showered and dressed and then head downstairs for breakfast.

"I'll make breakfast this morning." I say and Michael shrugs.

"Okay. I've already had my breakfast but I'll have some of what you make." He winks and I giggle.

"Oh, that was just an appetizer." I wink and he chuckles.

Michael and Christian walk into the living room but Hope stays behind.

"Mom, what was Dad doing when I walked into your room?" Hope asks.

We've already had the Sex Talk with her but not about oral sex.

"Honey, you see...it's something 2 people do when they love each other and wanna make each other feel good." I start.

"But that's what you said about sex." She frowns.