16..."Michael...."

---Days Later---

~Jada's POV~

I wipe away all my tears and apply my dark makeup onto my face to match my black dress and long, black gloves.

Today's the day. The day of celebration for the life of Michael. It's the saddest day of my life and I know it's the saddest day I'll ever experience.

I sigh as I look in the mirror and look down at the framed picture that sits upon the counter of the sink. I pick it up and stare at it before I kiss it. It's a picture of me and Michael when we were just teenagers. We looked so in love and so oblivious of what would happen in our future. Oh, how I miss those days.

I walk downstairs where I see all my children with their children and I sigh.

We all leave the house, leaving my grandchildren with Ashley's parents because they're much too young to understand a funeral.

We all get into the limo and I look down at my stomach sadly, remembering that I'm pregnant and that Michael will never get to see his new child and the other way around.

Once we arrive at the funeral and I step out of the limo as lights flash and the paparazzi try to win my attention. But, I manage to block them out for once as I keep walking into the doors where there are hundreds, thousands of people sitting to watch the memorial service of their beloved idol, friend, or relative.

I walk over to where Michael's family is and go straight over to Katherine.

She looks up at me and says absolutely nothing and the same with me. We just hug each other as we let tears flow.

The service starts with Michael's brothers, carrying him in that long box type object and I sit in my seat as the music plays.

After a while, Jermaine gets up on stage and there's a huge picture of Michael behind him from around the time that he released Bad and he has his arms out and he's smiling as he looks off into space.

"Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it's breaking." Jermaine sings and I start to cry more.

Smile. That was one of Michael's favourite songs.

I hum along slightly as Jermaine continues to sing. After he's done singing, he goes over to where Michael lays and places a rose on top of the box.

"Jada, it's your turn." Jermaine whispers into the mic, making eye contact with me and I nod.

I walk onto the stage and take the microphone from him and sigh.

"Thank you, Jermaine." I whisper.

He kisses my cheek respectfully and walks down to his seat.

"Hello, everyone. Thank you all, so much, for coming to celebrate the life of Michael Joseph Jackson. To me, Michael was more than just a boyfriend or a husband. He was my best friend, my hero, my life, my king, and my soulmate. He truly was everything to me but I didn't appreciate him as much as I should have. I screwed up so many times and I wasted so much time we could've spent together. Michael Jackson isn't someone you could find just anywhere. He's one of a kind. There's really no one as perfect or more perfect than him. He was such a kind, sweet, loving, funny, smart, and amazing human being. He cared so much for everyone and he really was the type of person that would do anything for anyone. Like, if you asked him to hurt himself to save your life or something, he probably would have." I say a and I can't help but start crying uncontrollably.

"Awww," everyone says as Rylee comes up and hugs me.

"He really was amazing. And he loved his fans so so so much. It's a sin that he can't do this tour. He was so excited to do it one last time. And he really loved our children and grandchildren so so much. After we had Christian and hope, he wanted to have more children and I told him that we might eventually. Well," I sigh and look down as I rub my lower abdomen.