*One*

(y/n) pov.

As I stepped off of the last plane step, i looked around and smiled to myself. This was it. I was finally in LA and could see Amanda again after these last 2 years of planning, talking on skype and just getting excited about it. My phone bleeped so i looked down to check it.

Amanda: 'Hey, y/n, just wanted to say that you'll get to meet Matthias, J-Fred(/Joey) and Bryan, My husband, his brother and brother in law :)'

I reply as I begin walking out of the airport with my bags.

Me: 'Hey, Manda. That's fine. I've just got off the plane and am going to the apartment I rented before i got here. Want me to come over later or tomorrow? :D'

Amanda replied instantly.

Amanda: 'Whenever's best for you. The others are looking forward to meeting you!! :) :D'

Me: 'I'll be over later today then! :)'

I smile as I collect the key to the apartment and go up to find it. 3 flights of stairs later and I find it.
It wasn't that big. But it had a cosy feeling. I unpacked all of my stuff before grabbing my bag and locking the door. I took my phone out and texted Amanda.

Me: 'on way. Be there soon'

Amanda replied quickly.

Amanda: 'okay. Take your time."

I smiled and before long reach the house. Knocking on the door, I wait for someone to answer. After a moment, the door opens. An unfamiliar man in a blue top opens it. I read his top quickly.

'Team Edge
Matthias'

I smile.
"I'm guessing you're Amanda's Husband? I'm (y/n), Amanda's friend."
Matthias nods.
"It's good to finally meet you, (y/n) come in." he stood back and I nodded my head at him before walking inside and running over to Amanda who gave me a bear hug. I chuckle.
" Manda, be careful of your stomach." I giggle, looking at her bump. She smiled
"Oh yeah." she laughed.
A man in a red top walked in.
"Hi, you must be (y/n). I'm Bryan."
I looked to his top. It was similar to Matthias's

'Team Edge
Bryan'
I smiled at him.
"Yeah. That's me."
Bryan smiled and shook my hand.
"you'll get to meet J-Fred later. He's gone to get some food for a barbecue." I Laugh.
"It's fine."
I see Amanda and Matthias talking and look back to Bryan.
"They're really cute together. Matthanda." I giggle slightly, merging their names together which make Bryan start laughing.
"Yeah."
I put my bag on the sofa and sit down in a seat and Bryan sits opposite.
"So, how do you know Manda, Matthias and... J-Fred, is it?" I asl. Bryan smiled.
"I'm married to Matt and Joey's sister." I nod and someone knocks on the door causing Bryan to stand up.
"That'll be Joey with the food." I stood up and went to my bag as Bryan opened the door. I pick up my phone to see a text from my dad.

Dad: all okay in LA? How's Amanda? Me & mum already miss u!! xx.

I smile sadly and text back.

Me: I miss you too, Amanda is great. Baby on the way!! Met her husband, Matthias and Matthias's brother in law, Bryan. Gonna meet Matthias's brother as he's got back from buying food. I'll ring you later. Give my love to you and mum xx.

I put my phone down and turn to face the door. It's closed. I hear noise from the kitchen and walk over to the doorway where Bryan sees me and smiles. Another guy is in there. A tall man with a grey shirt on. He turned around as he sees Bryan smile and does a double take. I look to his shirt. Similar to Bryan's and Matthias's.

"Team Edge
J-Fred"

J-Fred recovers from his double take and walks over.
"sorry about that. I wasn't expecting you there."
I giggle slightly.
"it's okay. I'm (y/n), I'm guessing you're J-Fred."
He laughs.
"J-Fred. Joey. Whatever you like. Just please, not Joseph."
I smile.
"J-fred it is then."
I looked up at him and study his face carefully. Noticing his eyes. Ice blue. I look away before walking back to the lounge. What was happening??