*Three*

(y/n) pov

I finish the karaoke and my phone starts buzzing so I go over to it and look at the caller ID before sighing and denying it. I sit down on the sofa and put my head in my hands. After a moment or two I feel someone sit beside me and a hand touching my shoulder.
"Hey, you okay?"
I look up. Joey is there, his eyes full of concern. My eyes begin to fill with tears, as he looks at me before pulling me into a hug, I try not to start crying as he hugs me tightly, whispering.
"Let it out, (y/n)..."
I start silently crying into his chest, my body shaking as he hugs me. When I finally stop crying and move back, I feel him looking at me. His eyes piercing into me. I look up at him.
"What's wrong?..." his voice is so full of concern that I look down again.
"It's just my ex. I'm fine. Really. Let's just go and enjoy the barbecue." I stand up before walking towards the door. Amanda and Matthias had already gone out. As I go into the kitchen I hear Joey's voice.
"(y/n)?..."
I turn around.
"promise me you'll tell me later..." I sigh and shake my head before we both go and enjoy the barbecue.

When we get outside we hear everyone talking and music. 'Mean' by Taylor Swift. I immediately grab Joey's wrist and drag him over before letting go of his wrist and sitting beside Amanda and Bryan. I get my phone and hand it to Bryan who puts his phone number in before passing it to Matthias, and Matthias to J-Fred, who had sat to the other side of his brother. He leans across and hands me my phone back. Out hands touch for a millisecond before I draw mine back and put my phone back into my pocket. We all begin talking about what it was like back where I lived. After a moment, J-Fred stood up and went over to the pool. Matthias stood up.
"I'll go and see what's up with him." He walked over to the pool and sat beside J-Fred. They began talking quietly but I couldn't hear them.
Amanda smiled at me.
"What do you think of J-Fred?" I looked down.
"he's a good friend." I smile, continuing to look down.
Matthias come back.
"Hey, (y/n), care to join in with some Team Edge challenges?"
I jump up.
"Sure!!"
Bryan laughs and throws me a top.
"go and change into that and meet back here."
"go to my room, it's on the right of the stairs."
Amanda adds.
I run upstairs and get changed into a turquoise shirt with "Team Edge" written across it.
I run back downstairs and into the garden, over to the boys.
"readyyyyy!!"
Joey, who had returned, laughed slightly.
"what are we gonna do today then?"
I jump again.
"Ooh! The don't laugh challenge!!" Matthias laughs.
"okay then.
Amanda presses record and Joey does the into.
"I'm J-Fred,"
He points to Matthias
"Matthias,"
He then points to Bryan
"Bryan,"
And today we are joined by (y/n)" he points to me and I wave at the camera.
"today we are doing the-"
I jump up.
"DON'T LAUGH CHALLENGE!!"
Joey starts laughing and hits me across the head.
"don't interrupt me!"
I shove him back slightly.
"we'll sor-ry!" I start laughing too.
Joey explains the rules again and we all pick up a bottle of water.
"(y/n) first!" Bryan yells.
I shrug and take a swig of water. Staring into the camera.
Matthias tries first, imitating my accent. I put the water into my cheeks and smirk slightly. Shaking my head. Bryan tried next, making weird remarks and noises. I continue staring into the canera. Joey tries next.
"Hey, hey, (y/n),(y/n), listen to this." he drops his voice to a whisper.
"Matthias is small."
A bit of water trickles out of my mouth as I snigger and hold my hand up which he hits as a high five before continuing.
After a while he ends up making me laugh and spit the water over him which he looks disgusted by. Amanda begins laughing too.
We continue this until we have all gone 3 time. Matthias coming first, me second, Bryan third and J-Fred last.