*Six*

J-Fred pov

Everyone was sat at the table eating. Including (y/n). I avoided eye contact with everyone. Looking down. I'd sworn to myself that I wouldn't let anyone get to me like (y/n) had. I glanced around subtly. Matthias had finished. I swallowed slightly.
"Matt...can I speak to you in the other room please..."
Matthias nodded and we both got up and walked to the living room. As soon as he had walked over I blurted out what I was thinking without thinking it through.
"How do you know if you like someone..." he paused.
"don't ask any questions."
Matthias chuckled.
"Is this about (y/n)?"
I sighed.
"Can you just answer the question?"
Matthias glanced to Amanda.
"Well, you find yourself thinking about them alot. You smile around them. You feel safe around them. When they make eye contact or smile, it makes your heart skip a beat, you can also feel quite shy."
I looked down.
"God dangit..."
Matthias laughed, punching my shoulder gently.
"you like (y/n) don't you?"

***

(y/n) pov

J-Fred and Matthias came back to the table and sat down. J-Fred looked down for a moment before looked up slightly. I made eye contact and mouthed.
'you okay?'
He nodded and looked back down.
Amanda and Matthias began talking quietly so I looked over to Bryan who smiled. I smiled back.
"when do you think you're gonna film another Team Edge video?"
Bryan began laughing.
"probably after breakfast. Want to join in?"
I nodded eagerly, earning a laugh from Matthias, Amanda and Bryan, and a small smile from J-Fred.