*Four*

(y/n pov)

After Amanda stopped the recording I smiled and sat down.
"well, that was fun." I glanced up the Amanda and the three guys, who all sat down. Amanda's voice became serious.
"(y/n), can I talk to you, alone?" I sigh, knowing what it was about. "Okay. Fine." I mumbled. I stood up and followed Amanda into to kitchen where she confronted me.
"(y/n), what happened with you and your ex? Damien, was it?"
I sighed.
"turns out he was cheating on me the who time. He was basically a player. I ended up punching the girl he was with, giving her a broken nose."
I looked to Amanda and she was looking at me with...pride? She reached across and hugged me.
"first off. The little jerk. Secondly, you go girl." I laughed slightly.
"Thanks."
I looked over to the door where J-Fred had walked in.
"Hey, (y/n), can I speak to you?"
I nodded and Amanda went back outside. J-Fred walked over until he was right infront of me, speaking in a low, protective voice.
"I know I wasn't meant to listen, but if anyone does anything like that again. Please tell me..." I look up at him and nod. He smiles and pulls me into a hug, causing me to go onto my tip toes to hug back and lay my head on his chest. At that moment Matthias and Bryan choose to walk in.
"Well, what do we have here?" Bryan chuckles.
"My brother hugging a girl?"
Matthias adds.
"YOU SAW NOTHINGGGGG!"
J-Fred yells before running into the garden, closely followed by me.

***

"(y/n)....(y/n)...wake up...." I awoke to a hand shaking my shoulder and a voice. A soft, low, familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw him. J-Fred, looking at me with his icey blue eyes...staring into my eyes...as I stared back...I could look into his eyes all day- I mean... Why was he looking at me like that? After I broke the stare, I sat up and stretched.
J-Fred coughed slightly.
"I'll let you get changed. Breakfast is pancakes." I smiled and nodded at him as he walked to the door and walked out. Closing it behind him. I stood up and picked up my (F/C) t-shirt and blue denim shorts. I brushed my hair before walking downstairs And into the kitchen.
The smell of pancakes hit me like a slap in the face.
"mmm...smells good." I didn't notice that I'd walked past Amanda, Matthias and Bryan who were sat in the lounge. As i walked to the kitchen side, J-Fred turned around and smiled.
"Thanks..." there was another moment of silence before i jumped.
"I'll take these into the others" I picked up a plate of pancakes and took them into the lounge, putting it on the table and looking down. I had no idea what was going on with me.