four [may 9-10]

[LATER IN THIS CHAPTER THERE IS A BUNCH OF SMUT. thank u to celestialester for writing it, as i can only imagine!! ALSO PICTURE CREDIT TO plant-kid !!!!]

may 9. i finally filmed a youtube video last night, while constantly taking medicine and drinking water with it. i decided not to post it, and wait until i get back from london to do so. my alarm clock woke me up at six in the morning, and here i am, writing and waiting for dan fucking howell to arrive. he's probably going to be late, per usual.

it was 6:45 and dan still hadn't arrived at the lester household. phil's mum was getting annoyed, when she saw dan walking in the distance. he cheerily waved at her, and she got phil to go walk over to the brunette boy.
"dan, you're so late." dan shrugged. "i'm sorry, phil, i decided to walk here because i didn't want to leave my car. it could get stolen or something." phil groaned and said, "we have a garage, idiot." dan raised an eyebrow at phil and put his bag in the trunk of their car. the pair piled into the back seat. "who's ready to go to london?" martyn asked, buckling himself into the passenger side of the vehicle. dan smiled and held a thumbs up, while phil took a sip of the coffee he had made himself and played on his phone.
with an hour and a half left until they reached the city, dan took a break from scrolling endlessly on tumblr to look at phil, who had his sound-proof headphones on; watching youtube. he was obviously watching something comedic, as his laugh was filling up the whole car. dan smiled at the beautiful person sitting next to him, and slowly drifted off to sleep.
they had finally arrived to the hotel they were staying in for the next two days. dan was still asleep, and phil was looking at him for a full minute before he remembered that he needed to wake him up. "dan," phil said softly, shaking him. "wha? are we here?" phil chuckled at dan's sleepy daze. "we're at the hotel, dan, and my mum and martyn need to take the car to his new flat." dan got out of the toyota at a slow pace, so phil went ahead and got his bag for him. "thank you, baby." phil, who was not expecting that, almost gasped, as did martyn. "dan, let's go inside the lobby." the older lester brother who was helping their mum with luggage laughed as dan and phil walked away.

"baby? really, dan?" dan, who was still half asleep, giggled like he had on thursday. "yeah, phil, you're my baby. i'll stop if you prefer a different name, though." phil was blushing as dan talked. "i mean, it's nice, but it doesn't feel right. please just stick with my actual name for right now." dan shrugged and took phil's almost empty coffee cup, then took a sip. "i promise i don't have herpes, baby." phil rolled his eyes and walked over to his mum as she entered the lobby.
half an hour later, they got their two rooms - both with two beds. dan was fully awake then, and phil had scolded him for calling him baby in front of his brother. "phil and dan, you'll be in room 306, and we will be in 305. right across the hall, alright?" dan and phil nodded and brought their stuff into 306.
phil flopped onto the bed with all white sheets, and he smelled the pillows. "lavender!" dan laughed loudly. "is that a thing you always do?" "yeah! i love when they wash them with lavender or cinnamon, those are my two favorite smells." dan made a mental note of this as he sat on his bed and looked at phil. "you are so fucking beautiful, phil lester." right as phil was about to respond, there was a knock on the door. "phiiill!" it was the shrill voice of his mother. dan and phil went to the door. "yeah, mum?" "martyn and i are going to the flat. here's some money for lunch, but please stay close to the hotel." phil nodded and hugged his mum, then closed the door and counted the money she gave him. "what lunch can we buy with fifty pounds, dan?" the other boy plopped himself right next to phil on the bed. "hmm, let's walk around and see. first, let me change, though. i look and feel disgusting." phil stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. the first thing that he noticed was that his goddamn zipper was down again. it always happened, no matter the situation. dan came out of the bathroom with a black shirt on, and he was fixing his hair. "let's go, philly." "what the heck is that nickname?" they left the hotel room together.