Chapter 40

**there's some important stuff in bold at the end of this chapter so you can read it if you're interested lol**
***********************************

I woke up on top of Harry, looking down at him groggily. He smiled brightly at me before kissing my lips.

"Hey, sleepyhead. Quite a power nap, huh?"

I glanced around the attic, noticing the sun shining trough the tiny window of his room. "Mm...tired."

I laid back down on his stomach, making him chuckle. "Get up, Rosie. I think your cake is done in the oven."

I frowned, moving so I was mounting his waist with my hands on his chest. "Stay here."

He gripped my thighs, looking up at me as he bit his lip. "You have to get off, Princess."

I shook my head as I bent down to press our chests together, arching my back. I buried my face in his neck, pressing soft kisses to his skin.

"Fuck, Rosie...you're driving me crazy." He groaned, wrapping his arms around me as he bucked his hips up into mine, making me gasp.

I gripped his shirt tightly as he smashed his lips to mine, sliding his hands up my back. I smiled against his lips before pulling away to peck his nose.

"Love you." I mumbled, sitting back up.

"I love you too." Harry replied with a small smile as he pushed me off of him, standing up.

I pouted my bottom lip at him. "You're no fun."

"What? You don't want your boyfriend to get your birthday cake that he made for you out of the oven?" He asked with raised eyebrows, making me shake my head slowly.

"But you don't want to lay in bed and kiss your girlfriend?" I asked teasingly, making him smirk down at me as he climbed back on the bed, hovering over me.

I reached up to cup his face, only to have him pin my hands above my head as he began attacking my lips with his.

A growl escaped his throat as he tilted his head to the side, peppering my neck with soft kisses. I laughed at him, arching my back slightly.

I knew he needed relief, from...you know...but I've never done anything like that before. I was scared. So I just went along with our little make out session.

He finally pulled away from me, his eyes now a dark shade of green. I pecked his nose once again, making him smile down at me.

"Time for cake, Princess." He whispered in my ear, making goosebumps appear all over my skin.

I held my arms out to him as he stood up. "Carry me!"

He chuckled down at me, shaking his head as he bent down to pick me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, setting my hands on his shoulders.

He grunted as he stood back up, making my face flush. I bit my lip nervously, looking down at the ground as he walked down the stairs.

"Am I heavy?" I asked in a small voice, making him frown.

"You're so light, I could carry you forever." He answered before kissing my cheek, making me relax.

He sat me down on the kitchen counter before grabbing two oven mitts, opening up the oven door to let the mouth watering scent of freshly baked cake fill the room.

I watched him take out the pan, setting it on the stove top. He took ahold of the pan, flipping it upside down so the cake fell out onto a plate.

Harry brought the cake to the counter, setting the plate down next to me. I watched as he took out a can of icing, spreading it all over the square two layered cake.