[Testing, testing]

1, 2, 3...

*tapping microphone sounds*

Hello? Is this working?

*more tapping microphone sounds*

I just got this thing, why isn't it-

Oh!

Hiya! D-didn't uh see you there! Welcome! Could I get you anything?

What? What did you just say? Could you repeat that?

Haha oh this old thing? Nah I wasn't planning on using it, why'd you ask? *throws microphone behind me, ignoring loud crashing sound*

Ahem.

Let's try this again.

Hiya there!

If you're coming from my other story, great to see you again friend! If you're new (which is highly unlikely but I'll greet you anyways) then it's nice to meet you!

So let's just get straight to the point shall we?

For this book, I decided I want to kinda make it like...an actual show. I don't know how to explain it, (cough yes I do because I've been watching a lot of anime recently that's why cough) but instead of just doing drabbles - heh "drabbles" - I want to make this thing have like episodes and stuff. I might make an actual plot line, even, who knows.

No idea how that's gonna work out, but hey, you don't know unless you try right?

I'm gonna reupload the character 'drabbles' from before, but only as a kind of introduction to their characters. Oh and I'm also going to add the 'drabbles' I haven't done yet for the other four characters. (Deviantart, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)

[There might also be a Pinterest as requested by someone, Idk]

Did you even get all that? I know I'm confused, so if you managed to understand it, you have earned my respect.

XD

I have to edit a bit, which is why they aren't just all up right now. I appreciate your patience!

And what do you think about the plan? Please tell me what's on your mind, if you have any suggestions, etc.

So uh, yeah! I'm like really tired so that's it for now I guess.

.......

......bye!!

bye!!