Changes [IMPORTANT!]

Hi hi hi hi

Hi

Hiiii

So. It came to mind when I was chatting with a close friend, that this book is kinda, well, overflowing with omakes.

I mean we have like all these chapters and only one of them is actually apart of the main plot.

One of them guys.

So I decided to split this book up. Since this one is already mostly filled with sidestories - I'm making it exactly that. I'll take the one chapter of the plot and move it to a separate book, and continue it there.

I think it'll make it more organized, so I can still do all these little drabbles but not have it mixed up or draw attention from the actual story.

I'm gonna be experimenting more with the relationships between personifications without the Prime being the main character. I mean the Prime will still be there, and an important part of their lives, but not so much the sole focus, do you get me?

Case in point, the new title.

If you didn't notice it changed...well...

Whoops.

You need to be more observant mate.

Anywho, that was it I guess.

Again, thank you for staying with me so far! Some people have been sending me PMs about ideas they have for drabbles and different ships they'd like to see me try out and to be honest, I'm very excited.

I'm doing a little workshop on this book and deleting unneeded things. Also, when I get home today I'll republish the actual Prime Life.

See you then!

o̶h̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶?̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶u̶n̶ ̶o̶h̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶-̶