Proposal

Will Solace was beyond nervous . He was going to propose to his boyfriend of 3 years tonight. He had it all planned out perfectly. First ,he and Nico would go out to the fancy Italian restaurant that they had gone to on the first date then they would go to the hill ,in the middle of a park and sit under the tree where they shared their first kiss and then he would propose and (hopefully) Nico would say yes.He had already asked his half-sister, Kayla ,if she thought it would all go to plan and she had told him that Nico loved him so much and that even if it didn't all go to plan, Nico would definitely be touched that Will had gone through so much to make sure this date was perfect 

                                                                       ~ Later That day~

Nico di Angelo was getting ready for his date with Will . He had showered and dressed in his usual attire , black ripped skinny jeans ,a black t-shirt and some black converse . He hummed an old ,Italian song Bianca used to sing to him. Just as he slipped on his other shoe ,he heard a knock at the door. He opened his cabin door to find ,a rather nervous Will Solace ,standing there. "Hey sunshine ,are ya ready for our date?" Will beamed. "Yup" ,I said with a grin "Where are we going this time?"I questioned him ."It's a surprise!" He said in a sing-song voice . The pair of them ,then walked off to get Jules -Albert   to drive them into town . Once they'd reached the restaurant they pair walked inside and asked for their seat ,which Will had already reserved. They then ordered their food (which Nico ordered ,seeing as he could pronounce them ,with him being Italian) after their meal  , Will grapped Nico's hand and led him to the hill . He told Nico to close his eyes ,before they'd reached the hill and gently led him to the top ." OK , on the count of 3 open your eyes" Will said with a small smile at how cute Nico looked right now. Nico counted to 3 and then opened his eyes ,gazing around at the fairy lights Will had hung up on the old oak tree that sat on the hill. " Oh ,Will" Nico whispered softly . "You didn't have to do all this ." "Yes, I did Nico,I love you more than anything and you know that ,right?" Will said ,slowly wrapping his arms around the younger demigod ."Of course I do ,Will,and you know I love you more than anything as well " replied Nico . "Good ,because ,Nico di Angelo I love you more than anything else in this world .You've been through so much yet you're still so strong .I love the colour of your eyes , your hair and how soft it is ,I love the way you get so lost in your thoughts sometimes that you don't even notice what's going on around you and the way that you've lost nearly all of your family and you're still able to stand on your own ,overall Nico di Angelo I love you ." At this point Nico had tears streaming down his face as he watched Will lower himself to one knee and take out a small ,black velvet box ." Nico di Angelo ,would you do me the honour of marrying me?" asked Will . " Yes ,Yes ,Yes!" cried Nico tears flowing down his face with happiness .Will stood up and gently took Nico's left hand and placed the ring on his ring finger . He leaned forward and placed a loving kiss on Nico's lips ,and the two just stood there , lovingly kissing each other .Will broke away and rested his forehead against Nico's ."I never thought you'd say yes" said Will after a moment . "Of course I'd say yes ,Will ,like I said , I love you more than anything" said Nico ,and with that the two headed back to camp .