Rich

Rodger, Bryson and G sat there as they waited for their beer to come. "Damn, what the fuck taking so long" ,Rodger said. "What you do for a living Rodger?" ,G said.  "I work at Walmart but I'm not making enough.  Im broke I don't got no job at all you doing good compared to me. As the bartender appaoched us Rodger asked what took so long. Machine broke the bartender replied."What up with  you Bryson" , G said. "Im unemployed." , Bryson. "Ight yhall " ,G said as he was about to leave the bar.  Hit me up if you need a job Rodger as G was about to leave the store. I dont to work at no Walmart making $6.75 a hour.As he left Antonio walked in the door so G decided to stay for a while. 

What up yhall? Antonio said when he walked in as saw G, Bryson & Rodger sitting at the bar. Nun G said. So what u been up to asked G. Shit nun what about you he said back. Nun trying to make this paper. You know its a bank that getting 15 million in cash next week.

Only if we could rob  them thought G. What  are you doing on that day? G replied . Nun. O you want try to take it. You slow Antonio replied how we suppose to take out a bank. The 2 of us taking 15 million alone noway. We gonna need some help. Call up some of your homeboys and I'll call mine you too Rodger. We need all the people we can get."But look think about it we gonna have to have a plan." ,Antonio said. Dont worry bout that G said.