The Plan

"We will have to make a plan if you guys want to pull this off." , said G.  The truck will be coming on Thursday so we need equipment and a plan. We need people to get us guns and some cars. Call everyone you know ,but make sure that they won't snitch. Antonio called his homeboy Ross. Ross said he will be able to get him a shotgun, some pistols, and 2 AK-47s. Bryson called up Twain to get us a Lamborghini or a Ferrari for each one of us. He said that he could get it to us in a couple of days. Today was Friday so we had enough time to staighten things out.

We just need to know how we are getting the the money out. Each person will a have a bag with 3 million in each one. If the police show up hop in your car and drive until you get away. When you get away come back to the safehouse.All of us will go in at the same time with our gym bags. All of us will have on our ski mask. In our gym bags will be our guns.

Once I give you the signal pull your guns out. Me and Byson will go into the volt and fill the bags with money. Make sure no one moves and get everyone from behind the counters. If the police was to come don't shoot unless they shoot first. If you think that you bout to be caught ditch your bag in a good place. We will count the money at the safehouse and plit it even. Everyone will get 3 million a piece. If the job works out we will be living the life. "Does anyone have a problem ?" G said.The room was silent so G thought that everyone understood. "See you guys on Thursday. " , Ben, Antonio and Bryson said as they left.