Show Time

It was now show time we had been practicing for the past few days.Everyone had their guns in their bag ready.As I counted to 3 we busted inside the door. We all pulled out our guns and asked for the money. The blond woman behind the counter gave us the combination. Me and Bryson went into the volt while Antonio, Rodger, and Twain got the people onto the floor.It took me and Bryson a minute to load the bags when we came out we gave the guys their bag. Turns out someone contacted the police.

I knew I should have been watching the people G thought. " So what are we going to do ?" , asked Bryson. "We will let half of the hostages go and tie the rest of them up.", I said. Rodger let half of the people out of the door and closed and locked it. Bryson was about to go crazy he could not take it. He point the gun to one of the hostages head and pulled the trigger. Blood flew over everyone in the room. "What is wrong with you Bryson ?". I asked. I grabbed his gun and pushed him. The police were now about to fire on the building. Luckily 

I knew this was going to happen from all the cop shows I watch. I had got someone to get me a couple of smoke bombs. I tossed a bomb to each one of the guys. I counted down to 0 and we all threw our bomb outside. I knew someone with a big truck and I told him I would give him some money if he would help us. I was looking around. He should be here by now. I might just have to kill this nigga. Bam! police car were flying everywhere and I knew I could trust him. 

 All of us ran out of the building. I took my bag and opened it up. I tossed dude a stack and we got in our cars. All of sped away. Everyone it was time to split up G said on his radio. Everyone went a different direction. Everyone had at least 3 cars following them. I went north. I swered between poles, cars, trucks and all. The car right behind me hit the first pole I pasted. I shifted into 2nd gear and sped up.I cut on to the interstate. I was over now I thought to myself. I dodged like 10 cars and lost the police. I seen Bryson and Antonio pull up beside me with a smirk.  By the time we got to the safe house Twain and Rodger did not show up. Suddenly Twain walked in the room. "Where is Rodger ?". we asked. "I don't know", he replied. 

I felt something in my pocket start to vibrate. It was Rodger. He had said he wrecked his car and he was on foot. He said he was being chased by a cop. Then he just hung up. It has been about a hour since Rodger called us. He busted into the door with blood on his hands. He said ,"I killed the cop that was chasing him." "Where is your bag?", I asked. "I hid  it in the bushes", he said. "Where at ?", I replied."Beside the Old Factory", he said. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I drove to the Old Factory as fast as i could and got the bag. Then I was headed for the safe house.