Cops

It was me and Antonio sitting in the ware house.  "I dont feel right. "  , Antonio said. Out of nowhere a police car rush in. The police rammed  Antonio's Mustang in the wall. Antonio walked over to the police and punched him in his face. The police swung back and knocked Antonio down . The police jumped on Antonio and started puching him. Antonio knock the police off of him and speared him into the wall. They continued  to hit each other. As they moved around the room Antonio saw a monkeyranch  and picked it up. He hit the police in his head until he could not move anymore. He did not know if he was dead or knocked out. G told him that we need to go.

They both started running down the block. We both when we were stopped out of breathe. Antonio pulled out his new iPhone 5s and called Byson. He asked could he come and pick us up. Bryson pulled up in his new 2014 Camaro. I hopped in the front while Antonio sat in the back. On the ride home we went over the plan once more. " I call the Ak-47." ,Bryson said.

G POV

I called the pistol while Rodger had the other Ak-47 and Antonio will get the shotgun. Byson suddenly stopped and let Antonio out. We both were quiet as Bryson drove me home. The only thing you could hear was Fork by 2 chainz on the radio. When It was my turn to get out I said ight and walked away.Bryson sped away like he was in a race