CHAPTER 3

^^^^ Mrs. Harvey

ISABELLA'S P.O.V

I told Tanya that I got the job and she insisted that we go out to celebrate so she told me I could let Milan stay the night with Mrs. Harvey . Mrs. Harvey is Tanya's adopted mother.

5 HOURS LATER

After dropping Milan at Mrs. Harvey I went straight home and took a shower.

After my relaxing shower, I went to my closet and picked out a black laced body suit with a pair of black heels. I put on my clothes then got to my hair and make up .

I did a smokey eye with red lips, and I applied false lashes from Doll Face

I did a smokey eye with red lips, and I applied false lashes from Doll Face. I hardly put on lashes but I love the way they make my eyes stand out.

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

I ran to the door to reveal the one and only Tanya. "OMG !!! Girl you getting laid tonight !!!!!" I just chuckled and made my way to my car, since her car is filled with crap I just took my Range Rover.

We arrived at club Shadezzz and let me tell you this place was packed like a tin of sardines.

" Damn this place is packed tight like a virgin" Tanya said smirking. After glaring at her she started to flirt with the bouncer who let us in.

"Dang Tanya you know everybody"

"Ma its called exploring" she said smiling ear to ear

"Nah its call being a hoe" I said with a chuckle causing her to give me a straight face.

We got in the club hearing our names being called.
"Hey !!!! Hey over here girls!!" We turned around seeing Shantae calling us over to the bar. As I made my way over there I heard a lot of whistling and men, shit even women giving me googly eyes. We finally made it to the bar where we began gossiping and chatting.

SKYLER'S P.O.V

My friends Marco, David, Jason, and Justin insisted that I go out and have a little fun away from the office.

"Yow guys look at that damn chocolate" Jason said with pure lust laced within his voice.

All four of us snapped our heads in the direction which Jason was looking in just then I immediately froze.

"Hey Sky" Justin snapped me out of my daze

"Yea"

"Bro you okay?, you looked like you've seen a ghost"

"Yea I'm good its just that , that 'chocolate' is my new P.A."

I looked at her real good. How can she just have a baby and look like a fucking vogue model ???