Think About It 😕

D POV

" What the fuck took y'all so long? " Been posed to meet up at the trap a whole live ten hours ago.

" I know bruh I'm sorry. Got a little caught up if you know what I mean. " Justin smirked and rubbed his neck.

" And I had to sit and listen to Juliet momma cuss me out. Fuckin' aggravated man! " He rubbed his hand across his head.

" Oh shit. How did that go? " I asked.

Giving me that ' bro you don't want to know ' look.

Laughing, I asked.

" What was she cussin' you out about any way? " Took a sip of my beer. Ice house. It's some good shit. Especially when it's cold. Wouldn't have it any other way.

" She know about the plan. " Placing his hands on the side of his head, he rubbed his hands on his temples. " The boys was to obvious with keepin' a eye on her ! So if her moms found out ain't know tellin' if the mother fuckers that's after us know and already on with the next scheme." He slammed his hands on the table.

" It's only one way to find out. " I spoke.

" Damn skippy. We gone chill, watch the girls, and play it cool. I'm pretty sure from the last situation that they know we're lookin' for em' so they'll try to play everything cool first. So chill don't sweat it. We got it. " Justin assured to us.

Later that evenin', when it was my turn to watch the cameras I saw Mariah come out on to the porch. She had her hair up into a ponytail. A grey shirt with some short black shorts. Too damn short if you ask me.

She scanned her perimeter, took a seat on the step. Looking around once more she took her hair out the ponytail and took out her phone.

Takes me back.

* Flashback *

" Why? Why must you wear your hair up all the time? " I asked Mariah.

" I don't know. It's just a lot of work. "

I gave her that 'really' look.

She laughed.

" What? "

" Nothin'." I just shrugged it off.

" Oh it's somethin' if it wasn't you wouldn't of said nothin. So spill it." She crossed her arms.

" It's just, you to damn beautiful to not have your hair down. God gave it to you, you should flaunt it. Don't hide it. Here let me help you. " We we're eating out at Applebees and we we're sittin' side by side so I took out her hair bow and it all fell down. Surrounding her face.

Damn! She's beautiful.

And she's mine.

The whole package!

" What? " She smiled, then frowned. " It's that bad. " She quickly put her hands up to put the hair bow back in, which I placed on the table.

" No, no, no." Taking the hair bow back. " It's perfect. Stop trippin'. Looking like the better version of Pocahontas. You go girl! " I said makin' her laugh.

" I better be the better version. That bitch look like, for one she stayed out in the sun to long and got sun burn. Two she look like she been up all night. "

I laughed and she crossed her arms over her chest.

" I'm for real. "

" I know you are. You need to stop crossing your arms like that. You know what it does to me."