Who Was It

Romeo POV

" What? " I stood up so quick.

" Look you wa -"

" Nah I just came to get my sister then we out. " I spoke just ready to leave.

" So I get to come back with you and momma? " She asked happy.

" No. " He told my sister. He turned to me. " You not taking her. "

I looked at this nigga like he was stupid. He must not know who he dealing with.

" Look calm down cause I know how you can get. You need to sit down and let me tell you what happened since yo momma didn't." First of all you DON'T talk about my momma. Second DON'T try to tell me what to do. Third DON'T try and come between me and my lil sister.

My breathing started tripping. I knew what was happening so 'fore it got to out of hand I said.

" Bri go upstairs and pack all yo stuff as fast as possible. Don't come down til I tell you no matter what you hear." She was up the stairs 'fore Henry got to say shit.

He turned to me getting ready to say something but I socked him right in his shit.

I heard his baby momma scream.

He tried coming back but missed. I gave him a quick two piece.

Kicked him in his chest and he made a hole in the wall. I picked him up and slammed him on the floor and stomping him in his face and kicking him in his side.

All I heard coming from him was him moaning and groaning in pain.

Then I remembered my sister was here and that was still her dad.

" You a lucky ass son of a bitch." Was the last words I said before I went upstairs, finish helping my sister pack and we was gone.

" You gotta stop whooping people ass. " Justin said. Talking about the blood on my shirt.

" Shut up and watch yo mouth my sister in here. " I was in the back seat with Zae she was in the middle.

" Oh damn I forgot. " He looked back at her.

" How you been? "

" Good. I just missed my momma and my brother." Aww she missed me. She gone be back getting on my nurves in a few days.

" What about me? You ain't missed me? " Justin asked all surprised.

She laughed.

" Yeah."

" Oh okay." He smiled and sat back in the seat.

I hadn't introduce Brielle and momma to Justin and D til about three years ago and every since then they clicked.

They bond used to be stronger than me and Justin. Especially Bri and Justin.

D been on the road for just about fifteen minutes I'm bout to take a quick nap cause Lord knows what's bout to go down. Momma gotta alotta explaining to do.

I trust these niggas so I know they want try nothing. I'll holla back at y'all mother fuckers once I'm face to face with my momma.

Juliet POV

" Why you mad?" Rayla laughed. She had just beat me in Uno.

" 'Cause yo ass keep cheating. " I was putting up the cards.

" Then you gone put them up. See this why I can't play with you. " She pointed out.

" So." I shrugged my shoulders.