It Don't Even Got To Be Like That

Romeo POV

** Three Days Later **

I been trying to get in touch with  Juliet ass back to back to back I talm bout callin',  textin' , and leaving voicemails.

I'm to the point where I'm bout to do a pop up on that ass.

Everyday I been waking up thinking bout her on my runs and shit I be so un-fucking-focused because of her I just need to talk to her. Hear her voice shit,  something!

Laneisha always trynna fuck something up!

I'm currently sitting at my boy,  Justin house smoking a blunt.

" It's been three days and you still ain't heard from her?  " Justin said as he took a puff from the blunt.

" Hell yeah ! It was one time when I called and told her how sorry I was and shit and she ain't say shit back she hung up the fuckin phone! " I said grabbing the blunt from Justin. " I said I was to the point where I was gone do a pop up on that ass? " I said passing the blunt.

" Nah, bruh just give her,  her space and she'll talk to you when she ready, cause she got to listen to your side some day right?  "

" Okay,  but what if some day ain't until a couple years from now. "

" Nigga you talking like y'all been going out for some months or some , listen if it was meant to be then y'all WILL see each other VERY soon,  trust me! " he said as he patted my back.

" I hear you man,  I'll holla at you later though " I said standing from the couch.  

" Aight,  bruh be safe , don't go do know stupid shit " he said standing from the couch as well .

We did our handshake then I left and pulled off in my car,  I'm hungry as a mutha fucka. So I decided to stop by McDonalds .

I pulled in the damn parking lot and the drive thru was too damn long. So I decided to go in and order.

I walk in the door and the first thing I see is Juliet and Rayla sitting in a booth eating and talking so I just act  like I ain't see her,  I'm gone go with what my boy Justin said and give her,  her damn space .

I'm coming to get what the fuck I came foe , my damn food  !

I was taken away from my thoughts by the cashier , she stand bout' 5'5 brown skin complexion.

" Excuse me sir , I can take you over here " she said with a smile.

I walked over there to order what I came for , while I'm waiting on my food I see Juliet go into the ladies room.

I know damn well she saw me cause' she hadda pass me.

" Number 217 " the lady called my number and I was out , I damn sho hope she not expecting me to come in there or wait on her cause' I'm not the damn type to kiss nobody ass I don't care who the you are!

Getting in my car , cranking it I get a text , thinking it's from Juliet I get a little excited just a little but when I looked down it was damn Laniesha ass.

What the fuck she still even doing with my fucking number , real talk.

When I saw her name I threw the phone in the passenger seat.  I ain't got time for her bull shit right now !

Juliet POV

When I saw Price come in the door looking bout right , as always , he had on grey jogging pants,  white shirt,  and grey and white Nike Air Max's.