Chapter 10 ~ Our Fame Started

YN's POV

*Yawns* Good morning USA. Lol, it's a really peaceful Saturday. *riiing riiiing* Oh, a text from Greyson. "Hi sweetie, Good morning, how's your sleep?" "What sweetie? Lol Morning. I slept late thinking of the, you know." "Oh, sorry 'bout that again YN, i never meant to. I can't control this anymore" "Oh Greyson. btw, thanks for the dance last night. It was really awesome." "Okay, gotta go sweetie, mom's cooking sunny side ups." "Cool, my mom's cooking pancakes, Bye" I went down to eat my breakfast. I ate too much. Lol, it was so yummy. Can't help it. 4 days 'till summer and we're free.

END of POV

Greyson's POV

I went down to eat my breakfast after texting with YN. My and YN's mom are the best cooks evah! These eggs are awesome. Lol, YN's mom cooks like a pro too. 4 days 'till summer and we're free. Yes, i can''t believe this. No school, no homeworks, no waking up early. go to the beach all day, spend time with YN. uh, this is gonna be a great summer.

END of POV

 No POV

YN and Greyson were planning to go to the mall. It's already 4pm and we're going on 4:30. Minutes Later, it's already 4:27. Greyson's on his way to YN's house. He knocks on their door and 

YN's Mom: Oh, hi Greyson. YN is still in her room. Come inside and i'll give you some juice and cookies while you wait for YN.

Greyson: Sure. Thanks Auntie. 

YN's mom is serving Greyson while YN is still in her room getting ready. 

Mom: Here you go. 

Greyson: *bites* wow, you really are such a great cook Auntie. 

Mom: Oh Greyson. Thank you. So, how did the party go last night?

Greyson: Oh, it went great. It was really fun. YN was really happy. 

Mom: Good. Did anything else happen?

Greyson: *thinking of the kiss* Oh, Nothing Auntie *smiles*

YN: I'm ready. Hey Greyson. Hey Mom. 

Greyson: wow, you look beautiful.

YN: Hey, i'm just wearing converse, jeans and top. Lol

Greyson: Still. we have the same style of wearing outfits. So, ready?

YN: Yeah. Bye Mom. 

Greyson: bye Auntie.

Mom: Okay. Bye, have fun you two

While Greyson was driving his car, he was thinking if what we're doing there.They arrived in the mall and went inside. Outside the mall, they saw a lot of people. When they went close to the people they saw people playing instruments and singing. Greyson said-

Greyson: hey. Um, can we sing? 

Man: Sure. What song? 

Greyson: Lucky. Jason Mraz. Here's my partner. 

Man: Greyson Chance? I hardly noticed you. Your partner is so beautiful. 

People: Oh My Gosh. It's Greyson Chance. 

Fangirls: Oh my Grey. Who is she? is she your girlfriend Greyson? she's so pretty.

Man: Let's present Greyson Chance and YFN.

~You Guys sang your hearts out. At the end you held hands.~

People: WOOOOOOOW!!! WOOOOOW! AWESOME!!

Greyson: Thanks 

YN: Thank You.

You went inside the mall and you were really happy you sang that.

YN: Grey, why did you choose that song?

Greyson: Cause i am inlove with my best friend which is you.

YN: Awww Greyson. 

You had fun in the mall, Many were staring at you, and some were not. You went to the ice cream parlor and bought some ice cream. After that, it's already 7:47 PM, so they went home. 

YN: Thanks for this day Greyson. 

Greyson: Wait, *Takes a picture of them* Awesome. I'll make this my wallpaper. 

YN: Greysooooon! Noooo!

Greyson: HAHA! Done, *evil laugh*

YN: HA HA shut up! Lol do whatever you want. I'm going home. Bye Grey. *Kisses Greyson on the cheek*

Greyson: *PALE* Oh gosh! I'm freezing.

YN: Hahaha! Bye Grey. *Closes the door*

Mom: How was it honey?

YN: It was awesome mom. 

Mom: Good. Change your clothes cause dinner is almost ready. 

YN: K Mom. 

----You went upstairs to change your clothes. CHANGED. You went down and ate dinner----

Greyson: YN YN YN! Open the door. 

YN: Greyson? what brings you here?

Greyson: Turn on the TV now!

YN: *Turns on the TV* OH MY GOSH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mom: What's going on?

Breaking News: Pop Singer Greyson Chance sang with a girl named YFN outside the mall Today. Is this Chance's Girlfriend or not? More coming later on News TV. *Plays the video of Greyson and YN singing. Aren't they amazing? Looks like fame starts to grow on this Girl and more on Greyson cause they hit 9,000,000 Views on youtube entitled "Greyson Chance and YFN singing". 

Mom: Go to Youtube now! 

Greyson: *Opens youtube. Types the title. Oh, already 9,000,050 views. This is a miracle. Haha

YN: You're more famous Grey. HAHA

Greyson: So are you. Haha, I'll go home now.

YN: Sure, thanks for letting me turn on the TV. *laughs*

Greyson: Not a problem. Gotta go. Bye YN, Bye Auntie.

YN & Mom: Bye Honey.

Riiiing Riiiing

Unknown Number Calling Accept | Decline

YN: Hello? Who's this?

Unknown: OMG, YN, You're already very famous. I saw your youtube video.

YN: Thanks. But who's this? 

Unknown: YN, It's Cape. I'm your friend in NYC, Remember?

YN: Cape? Oh you mean Cape May Brooks? OMG, I missed you cape. 

Cape: You remembered. Miss you too YN. You're famous now. And You're so lucky to be with Greyson. Is he your boyfriend?

YN: Cape, BEST FRIEND. Haha, but he's still asking me out. 

Cape: Say YES! You're so lucky. Many girls out there and dying to be Greyson's girlfriend. Me too. Lol

YN: Lol, i'm still gonna think about it, Cape. Gotta go bye. Miss you.

Cape: Okay, Bye YN. My sister Amy wants to say hi and bye too. She's already a fan of you. 

YN: Haha, tell her i said hello. Bye 

Cape: Bye YN.

Call Ended

YN's POV

That was Cape? Awww, i miss her. Now, OUR FAME STARTED!

End of POV

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys. That was it (:

-Jeal